♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu

Leung Fuu was a 16 year old girl with a cheerful smile at all times. She was a short girl from Hong Kong who came to Japan after her parents decided to move to Japan to start a complete new life after the family business crumbled to nothing. She's no longer a rich girl who has everything, she's now a normal girl with a normal life and she's enjoying it so much that she's currently lost.

"Hm, hmm, hmm~♫" Despite being lost in a completely new environment, Fuu was not scared and was humming as the summer wind blew pleasantly. "Ahh, that feels good..." She looked at her Hello Kitty watch to see she was late. Very late...

"Ah crap..." She can't be too carefree! She was very late! How can she be late when she's got something very important to do?! "Excuse me!" She called out to a boy who was a head taller than herself.

The boy has ash-blonde hair and black rectangular glasses. Nakamura Shinya was on his way to Kaijou and he was stopped by a girl with dark green hair. He had to admit that she was pretty cute but there's no way a girl as cute as herself would want associate with him for so long.

"Can I help you?" Regardless, Nakamura still stopped for her and wondered what she wanted.

"Do you know where I can find Aozora Academy?"

"Aozora Academy? You are going the wrong way..."

"I am?" She took out the map that her Dad drew for her in case she got lost. She showed it to Nakamura and she explained to him that she has been following it the whole time.

Nakamura arched an eyebrow when he realized it was upside down...

"It's upside-down..."

"Wha...?" Fuu looked at it and then she finally realized what a stupid mistake she has made! "Ah! No wonder I don't see it... Thank you so much! You are a life saver!"

"Life saver? N-no, it's fine." Nakamura watched her walk away with the small map.

Now that she was reading it from the right way, she somehow got herself confused.

'She won't be able to find Aozora Academy at this rate...' He thought to himself, "Um, should I take you there?"

"You will do that? Thank you so much! You are a real nice guy!" Fuu then grabbed his right hand with both of hers, "I am Leung Fuu! Nice to meet you! Let's be friends~!" Nakamura was a little baffled by her enthusiasm to be friends but he agreed with her just to make her let go on her own.

"I'm Nakamura Shinya."

"Can I call you Shinshin?"

"No you may not."

Today at Aozora Academy, the girls team were training. Just because they have won the Interhigh, it doesn't give them the rights to be lazy.

"Shiki-senpai, Shiki-senpai! I have troubles!" Harumi ran over to Shiki and showed her a photo of a pink bikini on her phone and swiped to her left on the screen to show a blue bikini, "Which one do you think I should wear for camp tomorrow?"

"We are going there to train!"

"Senpai, I want to look pretty on the beach too! Besides, Coach said we will be able to play on the beach when we finish training."

"Kumo-san said that? I will kill him later." Harumi then realized she has accidentally ratted her own Coach out! As long as she stayed quiet about it, he will never know.

Kumo was proud that the girls were doing well since the Interhigh. He was proud of the fact that they already have eyes on the Winter Cup. "Okay, take 10!"