Chapter 9: The source of his joy, the center of her world...the talk!

Jaxon Spencer vs. Catherine 'Kate' Stevens

Pix: Jax

Video: Feel by Davido

Dedicated to SilverAngel007

Cheers!

***

"Care to tell me exactly what got you so worked up?" Jeremy rasped as he slowly sat up on his dining table.

"I'm sorry," a disheveled Ryan whispered as he buckled his belt.

"You don't have to apologize." Jeremy reached out to draw his mate to stand between his legs. "But I was eating, for fuck's sake." He kissed a blushing Ryan lightly on the lips.

After telling Ryan what he'd found out about Kate and the rogue, Ryan had gone back to the dungeon to speak to Jaxon and get some answers. Sylver had gone home with Clara to play with her son, Kirk so Jeremy had decided to have his lunch. But in the middle of his lunch, a flushed Ryan had materialized into their home, pushed the dishes to one end of the twenty-seater dining table, and pushed a surprised Jeremy onto the table...on this back.

Ryan had completely ignored Jeremy's question of what was going on as he did a quick work of Jeremy's belt and zipper. In the next instant, his mouth was on Jeremy, getting him wet, hard, and very ready. That hadn't taken long as just one look at his mate always made Jeremy hungry for him anyway. Ryan had climbed onto the dining table, straddled Jeremy, then still without a word, sank onto him, taking him to the hilt. Both had let out an ecstatic moan then and waited for Ryan to adjust to the girth of his mate. Then Ryan had fucked the bejesus out of him.

Now, after the fuck, his adorable mate had the grace to look shy...as if he hadn't just fucked his brains out. Jeremy was amused at Ryan's shyness but also surprised that after all the years they'd been together, Ryan still managed to get shy sometimes.

"Tell me what got you so horny," Jeremy asked, scattering kisses all over his face.

"Are you complaining?" Ryan murmured, wrapping his arms around Jeremy's waist. "When has food ever been more important to you than..."

"I never said it was," Jeremy laughed softly. "I just need to know what caused the rude interruption of my lunch."

"I saw them," Ryan mumbled, pressing his face against Jeremy's neck with a groan.

"Saw who?"

"Kate and Jaxon."

"Doing what?"

"Just..." he shrugged. "Having a sexy time."

"Isn't one inside a cell?" Jeremy frowned."

"Those spaces between the iron bars are wide, Jeremy."

"Noted." Jeremy made a mental note to rectify that. "So you actually stood there and watched them go at it."

"Yes, but they didn't see me. I made myself invisible."

"Why, Professor Ryan Hicks Stanton, you naughty, nosey warlock," Jeremy chuckled, pressing a kiss to Ryan's hair.

"I wanted so bad to make it easier for them," he groaned. "I was this close to taking away the bars," he brought his thumb and forefinger. "But I didn't want to interrupt them. I did that eventually though, and then sent them to...the fifth floor," he mumbled, knowing that Jeremy would be pissed.

"You mean Jaxon's room?" Jeremy snorted. His mate had already told him about his grooming deals with the rogue. "How does Luna expect that sick fuck to treat Kate? He's a frigging rogue for fuck's sake?"