The Mile High Club Is Pretty Sweet.

Youtuber: YuuriVoice.

CW/TWs: Original Character(s)/Original Character-Centric/Original Character(s) Is A Popstar/Original Character(s) Is A Folk Artist/Trans Male Character/AFAB Terms/Original Character(s) Has A Vagina/Original Character(s) Had Top Surgery/Established Relationship/Fluff/Humor/Smut/Top Alphonse (YuuriVoice)/Bottom Original Character(s)/Kissing/Sloppy Makeouts/First Time Blow Jobs/Condoms/Lube/Light Dom and Sub/Dom And Sub Undertones/Masturbation/Nipple Licking/Vaginal Sex/Cunnilingus/Anal Fingering/Anal Sex/Showers/Happy Ending/Ambiguous Or Open Ending.

This is a commission for a friend who likes one of YuuriVoice's characters. Just to be clear none of the OCs/Characters in this are mine. Adrien is my friend's OC. I wrote some of the dialogue a little closer to how it's spoken rather than making it grammatically correct since Alphonse has like a Boston/New Jersey accent. Hope it's not annoying! Also idk how accurate this is, but I hope you like it bestie and anyone else who reads this.

-
-
-

Adrien was walking off stage with his guitar behind his back. He had a tired smile on his face because he was very tired but so happy to be doing this. Adrien was on a world tour which at first was really scary to do. He honestly didn't think he was up for it but his management team convinced him. It was a lot and admittedly a bit overwhelming. Venturing to a new city and seeing new faces every night is a lot to deal with, but Adrien was happy to see all those smiles and hear all those cheers. He hoped he made his fans as happy as they make him, even if he's really tired by the end of it. He loves and appreciates each and every one of his fans. Sometimes he doesn't realize that until he gets to the meet and greets. They're anxiety inducing but once he sees his fans are just as nervous it's actually reliving. Adrien is glad to be done for the night. They'll be going overseas now. They were in he and his partner who was currently grinning at him when he got off the stage.

"Hiya Boo. Feelin' okay?" Alphonse asked as he stood there in his pastel sweatshirt with his hands in his soft blue skinny jeans

"Yeah, just tired." Adrien replied with a weak laugh

"Ya definitely needs some rest afta all that." Alphonse told him as he slung his arm over the other's shoulder

"I'll rest later." Adrien said being a little stubborn as usual

"Let's head to tha bus so you can relax until we get tha airport." The purple haired guy retorted completely ignoring what his boyfriend said

Adrien's team rushed to him, updating him on things here and there and telling him what would be next as they walked out of the building with security. Having so many people keep him on track is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because well it kept him on task but it's a bad thing because they're up his ass all the time. However, even when he gets annoyed he is appreciative of them. As they walk out the back door of the large arena bright camera flashes hit his eyes making him look away only for Alphonse to shield him from them.

"Damn reportas." His boyfriend scoffed

Though Adrien was very famous, Alphonse was not and he very much did not like being photographed without being asked. When news they were dating got out things were complicated. One side loved them together, some a little too much, and the other criticized, demeaned, and degraded Alphonse. Adrien didn't care that he used to be a sex worker but apparently a lot of his fans did and thought he was slumming it with a camboy. It honestly made him mad and he made a statement telling all of his fans that if they can't accept Alphonse as the wonderful, kind, sweet, and a little too blunt guy that he knows then they aren't his true fans. After that things settled down at least from what Adrien saw which was good enough for him. Soon they were on the bus, the quiet washed over them which they were both happy about. Of course as the tour bus drove away Adrien could hear the reporters and fans crying out for him or still trying to ask questions.