~La Brava~

"Yes sir."

Saying this, La Brava quickly run out of the room. Leaving Joker (Deku) and Toga alone in the room together again.

~Toga~

"So Puddin, what do you think that's all about?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I don't know? But it's peaked my interest."

~Meeting room~

A few minutes later, everyone was gathered into the meeting room and were seated at the table, where they all looked over at Joker (Deku)

~Joker (Deku)~

"Now that everyone is an accountant for. I'll let the little bird show you while we're all here."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) extends out his left arm to La Brava, making everyone look over at her as she then opens her laptop. From her doing so everyone begins to hear the same message that Joker (Deku) heard earlier. Once everyone heard the message, La Brava closed laptop, making everyone to look back over at Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"So do any of you know who this leader of the Metal Liberation Army is?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"I do."

With Gentle Criminal sayings everyone turned their attention over to him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hm, then please Mr. Freeze. Tell us who this man is?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"I would tell you what I know. His name is Re-Destro, he is the son of the deceased villain, Destro. Like his father, he believes that people should be allowed to use them quirks freely. Similar to what you want.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I see. So have you met this, Re-Destro?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"No I have not. But I've seen pictures of what he looks like. I've even read his father's book which inspired me. And I'm sure that it has inspired others as well."

~Joker (Deku)~

"So are you saying that he might have an army?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"That I do not know. But it's best that we stay cautious around this man."

~Mr. Compress~

"I agree with Mr. Freeze. We don't know what this man could be capable of."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well then if that's the case then let us meet this man."

~Dabi~

"Are you sure about this? What if this Re-Destro guy prepare to chat for us?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well a trap is like a surprise. They're unexpected and catch you off guard but they can also be predictable. So if they're trapped is very predictable I'm sure we have nothing to worry about."

~Twice~

"I'm with Joker on this. I'm going with him"

~Toga~

"Yeah me too."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Does anyone else wish to tag along?"

~Dabi~

"Usually I'll flip a coin and decide whether I will go or not. But seeing that this is a big opportunity I'll tag along as well."

~Mr. Compress~

"Just says the riddle, why did the man climb the mountain? Because he wanted to. And I want to go with you as well."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Count me and La Brava in as well."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Looks like almost everyone has decided to come along. Right mustard?"

Joker (Deku) says this and smirks at Mustard who looked over at Joker (Deku).

~Mustard~

"I'll be willing to go."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. But what about our special friend? Don't you need to stay here and make sure he doesn't cause a rampage?"

~Mustard~

"Actually he's quite more stable than he was before. So I think it's safe enough to bring him along."

Joker (Deku)

"Well that's good to hear. We'll leave tomorrow once it's the break of dawn."

~To be continued~