Author's note

I have only recently found the courage to publish my work. In the past, I lacked the confidence to do so, but I'm excited to finally share my writing with the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 As the author of this book, I want to express my gratitude to all those who have taken the time to read my work. It means a lot to me, and I appreciate your support.

~~~~~~The inspiration for this book came from my desire to see a storyline involving Jude and a netball player. I decided to take matters into my own hands and make it happen. Writing this book has been a challenging but exciting journey so far, and I'm still in the process of completing it. I'm devoting countless hours to developing the characters' personalities, backgrounds, and the plot in which they will fall in love.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not an easy task, but I'm determined to make it happen. I hope you'll stick around to enjoy my work with me. I can't wait to see where this story will take me and you guys.

On another note.

After initially planning for both the England football team and the England netball team to win their respective World Cups, the storyline took a turn, and I decided that only the netball team would win gold. There was something about a vulnerable Jude Bellingham that sparked a perfect opportunity for a relationship to form between Aria and Jude.

After Jude and Trent, along with the rest of the England team, lose by one goal in the final of the 2022 FIFA World Cup against Argentina, the story takes a huge turn concerning Aria and Jude. Without giving too much away, let's just say that their relationship is put to the test in ways they never expected. I hope you'll continue to follow their journey as they navigate the ups and downs of life, love, and loss. 

Thank you for your continued support.