𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Beginne am Anfang

"yeah, i'm good. paparazzi's on my ass, phone's blowing up because y'know they're watching us right now and i'm with friends and not billie who's supposedly still my girlfriend in their eyes and i actually kinda hate being famous or maybe its the fact i had a public relationship and now i have to keep thinking about the girl who broke my heart and also i keep hearing her songs on the radio and i'd be fucking lying if i said i didn't miss her because well, i fucking loved her but its over and i can't go back and that hurts." i spill, tears stinging my eyes.

"don't cry, baby, you're okay." nova hugs me from the side and i lean into her. "the craziest part is that saying all this in here probably just made our breakup public." i laugh softly and alex shrugs.

"oh well bitch, i hope they heard how much of a bitch that bitch is." alex protests. "you're really fucking zesty sometimes." i say and we all laugh while alex side eyes us.

-

our time at the restaurant was super fun but i notice ivy's been more touchy since i told them i'm done with billie. little odd but it's okay, her fine ass could run me over with a car and i'd say sorry. there's always been a little sexual tension between us though we just never acted on it.

i've turned my phone off completely so i'm not getting any notifications from instagram. not like anyone's texting me.

after hours of shopping and bullshitting all over new york, it's finally time to go check in at the hotel. alex and nova are gonna sleep in one suite while me and ivy sleep in our own.

i put in the address, driving with ivy of course and we blast music and talk the whole drive.

about halfway there, i feel a hand on my thigh and look down to see ivy creeping her hand up my thigh teasingly.

i squeeze my legs shut and look over to see her staring at me with low, lustful eyes.

i bite my lip as i blush and look back at the road.

we stay silent the rest of the ride aside from singing along to the music a little bit but as we come up to the hotel it looks all too familiar.

no fucking way is this the hotel where i met billie.

my jaw drops and i see ivy furrow her eyebrows. "you good?" she asks.

"ivy.. this is the fucking hotel where me and billie met." i say and her jaw drops. "deadass?" she questions and i nod my head.

"that's fucking insane. imagine we get the same room?" she jokes and i shake my head. although, it is possible, i'd rather not manifest that. i don't wanna think about her.

"i'm joking. you're gonna be okay though, right? do you wanna find another hotel or?" she asks and i shake my head. "nah, imma be alright.. just a little weird i guess." i say as we park.

we get out the car and the ambience is so strong almost as if billie's here herself. it's still a little hard to believe we're really over.

whatever, this week's about my friends, not ms cali girl.

we go in the hotel to check in and alex and nova check in first, heading upstairs before me and ivy.

"kaia! you're back! i remember that pretty face. you areeeee, wow, room 921 again." the concierge hands me the key and i look over at ivy with a 'are you fucking kidding me' kinda look. she raises her eyebrows and i nod and she starts laughing.

"thank you so much, have a good night." i smile and walk away.

"seriously?" ivy asks from behind. "yup." i sigh.

"that's kinda crazy, can't even lie." she says and i groan, throwing my head back against the wall as we wait for the elevator.

we get in and just like it did the first time, the ride feels longer than any flight or drive could feel.

we exit the elevator and we're met with the sound of shouting. is this real? like are you fucking kidding me?

i swear if i turn this corner and see billie fucking eilish, i'm gonna lose it.

i drag my bag along the hall, dreading what could possibly be around the corner.

relief fills my body when i turn the corner and see it's just alex and nova arguing about which way 922 is.

"guys.. you're literally arguing in front of 922..." i point out and nova sticks her tongue out at alex as i laugh.

we all enter our rooms and i immediately fall on the bed. i feel the bed dip in and ivy curl up at my side.

i stare at the ceiling, processing everything that's happened since june.

this shit is crazy.

when i met her outside this hotel room i could tell she was so bad news but i kept messing wit her and she kept messing wit me.

crazy to me how i keep going right back to this hotel room.

the end..

...

guys, there's no way in hell i just finished this book. my first book. man, i js wanna say thank you to everyone who kept reading and put up with me and my ghosting bullshit i'm still so sorry about that. but to all the people that i've grown to trust and become close with during the creation of this book, all my supporters, readers, friends, seriously, i love every single one of you reading this. thank you so much for everything, luvs!!

with that being said, that's the end of hotel - b.e.