"Should I get this wallet? The design's cool though..." You grabbed onto a wallet from the displayed rack that caught your attention as Yongbok stood beside you and took a peek at it before humming. Right now you're in one of the clothes shop for men that Yongbok always visited before.

"Looks great though..." Yongbok gave his comment as he's checking the other displayed wallets. "...when's the last time you changed wallet?" He asked as you're recalling. "I think when I first got into high school. It's been a while..." You said.

"Well about time you change it buddy." Yongbok said as you're still contemplating whether to get it or not. "...I'll be at the back first." Yongbok excused himself as he got to the shirt section at the back of the shop. At times, Yongbok took a peek at you and soon after, he couldn't help but thinking about Hanni.

Thinking for a bit, Yongbok then took out his phone and secretly took photos of you before getting over to you. "Decided yet?" He asked as you nodded. "I'm getting this one." You then brought the wallet over to the counter and purchased it.

"Sun's going down, want to get some beer?" Yongbok suggested as you walked out from the shop and you just nodded with a light smile. Then you and Yongbok went over to a local bar and got yourself a seat outside the shop.

After the beers were served, the two men shared a great pint of beers before you busied yourself with your new wallet. Yongbok again being observant at the expression on your face. "How's the ear piercings feels like?" Yongbok asked, gaining your attention.

By the end of last month, you've decided to get yourself ear piercings as it's something that you've been wanting to have for the longest time and despite in your head that it's no secret that Hanni preferred man with ear piercings, this time you're doing it for yourself. Or so you thought...

"Oh I'm loving it so far. But the pain when the guy pierced into parts of my ears was still fresh in my mind." Was your answer with a laugh, a fake one probably, as you're trying to keep Hanni away from your mind. "How many did you actually get?" Yongbok asked again as he's having a hard time looking at your ears that's partially covered by the beanie you're wearing.

"I got the standard lobe piercings then I got two helix piercings and a forward helix on my left ear..." You lifted your beanie slightly as you're showing your ear closer to your friend. "Then on my right ear I got the mid lobe piercing." You showed the other side as Yongbok's quiet impressed by your sense of style. "Damn you chose some well piercing spots, I'm not going to lie..."

"I'm thinking about getting the helix piercings as well." Yongbok said as he flicked his earing on his right ear gently. "By the way how's the university life here after two months?" Yongbok asked as he took another sip and instantly Yongbok caught the slow change in your expression. "Can I be honest? It's tough... It's really though man..." You breathed out a sigh as you leaned against the seat.

"I'm still trying to settle myself in and I thought that it would be quite simple in the beginning but I'm so wrong. It's really hard Yongbok..." You looked up to the dusky sky covered with the blurry clouds with another sigh. "I'm here if you want to talk it out buddy. I'm always here for you remember?" Yongbok calmly replied.

"Moving on is really difficult it seems..." You suddenly mumbled out to yourself as Yongbok definitely heard it and he could only sigh to himself. "God it's so hard Yongbok. When the only person I want to talk to is the one I'm trying to move on from."

"I never really get over anything now, do I..." Your eyes couldn't leave the now starting to darken sky as yet again, you're letting your mind flooding with images of her, of Hanni and as much as you're hating yourself for doing it, it's her images that somehow kept you from going insane. "I think I've moved on until I caught myself using phrases she uses, I ate foods that reminds me of her..."