"Stockpile is the first one. I've already told this to Blake, but it basically allows me to stockpile unneeded energy and that converts into raw power. Hence the name. I limit my power in percentages, since the more energy I produce, the more strain gets put on my body." He explained. The girls noticed him subconsciously rub his right hand. Where his scars were. "If I use too much energy, I break my limbs." He admitted, "Before coming here, I could use 30%. 45% if I push my body to the limit." He informed them all. Thinking on how much he trained, he estimated how much of One for All he could use now "I think I could probably use 40% as a baseline and push to 50% if needed" He guessed.

The girls nodded. But Yang was curious. "Hold on. So you output your power in percentages?" She asked. Izuku nodded and she continued "So how much power have you been outputting with us?"

"Maximum?" Yang nodded her head "I've been using 15% of Stockpile. I don't think I've gone over that." He told the girls.

The girls were filled with a mixture of things. Shock, amazement, and fear. The fact that he managed to throw an entire shipping container with only 15% of his power was incredibly impressive. But deep down they wondered what would happen if Izuku lost control. What would happen if he went to 100%?

No. They couldn't think like that. Izuku was their friend. A good person who looked out for others. Sure he acted tense and untrusting, but he never hurt innocent people. Not to mention he couldn't kill. He wouldn't go out of control.

Taking the silence as a hint to continue, Izuku explained his second Quirk. "My second Quirk is Blackwhip. You've already seen it before, so I don't think I need to show it. It allows me to produce the energy tendrils from any part of my body and control them however I want. The only problem with this Quirk is that it's controlled by emotions. If I lose control of my emotions, I lose control of Blackwhip." He told them before quickly adding "I've only lost control once, and that was when I first unlocked the Quirk. I can control it now"

"What was it like when you lost control?" Ruby asked

"Horrible" Izuku answered with a sigh "I was being pulled around by the Quirk. Smashing through buildings and pipes. It felt like my body was being torn apart." He shook his head, remembering how Blackwhip really worked "It sucks because the angrier I am, the stronger Blackwhip is."

"We can trust that you won't lose control of your anger, right?" Weiss asked. She trusted Izuku, but she also knew that people could blow up unexpectedly. And it was worse for the boy she admired since he could end up destroying everything around him.

"Yeah. I lost control of my anger before coming here, and I was able to manipulate Blackwhip to work in my favor. Unless it's something really horrific, I will be able to control Blackwhip" Izuku replied to her question.

"Good. Good" Weiss nodded her head "What about that flying power? The one you showed off last night?"

Out of nowhere, Izuku slowly floated up into the air. They all stared up at him with the same expression they held when he first showcased this Quirk. They still haven't grasped the idea of the new power. "Float. It's a simple Quirk. Allows me to float in midair and fly at high speeds." He did a small flip in the air before gently landing on the ground.

"The next Quirk I can't really show since it activates inside my body. It's called Danger Sense. I get a quick but sharp pain in my head whenever someone around me wants to hurt either other people or myself" Izuku tapped the side of his head.

Weiss nodded her head alongside the other girls, but then she suddenly remembered something "We've seen you use it before. I thought it was just luck when I saw it at first. When Cardin threw his water bottle at you, you dodged it even though you couldn't see it." Weiss stated. The girls hummed in agreement, the memory coming back to them.