✨MOONLIGHT SERENADE - STAFF ✨

-----------------GENERAL-------------------
Role ----> the cooking maid
Full name -----> Daphne Carla Bernthold
Gender, sexuality -----> Female, bisexual
Age, birthdate ------> 21, born on 31th of April 1922
Castle ------> castle 2
Province -----> Kent

-----------SELF-----------
Ethnicity, nationality ----> German, but she's French.

Faceclaim -----> Cecily Knight

Personality ----> Daphne is a nice, caring and extremely ambitious girl

Personality ----> Daphne is a nice, caring and extremely ambitious girl. She's always down to take care of anybody and to make sure everybody is happy and content. She doesn't like when anybody isn't happy or isn't having a good time. She's well mannered and always speaks highly of the rein family and doesn't like to talk bad about anybody. She's shy though, she doesn't always talk when she isn't asked a opinion or when she isn't doing her job, she likes to be on her own and do her own thing. When she's working though, she is a hardworking girl and does her job the best she can.

Occupation -----> Cooking maid for the reina family

Strengths and weaknesses ---->

°Strengths°
•Wellmanared
•Respectfull
•Honest
•Kind
•Caring
•Loyal

°Weaknesses°
•To naive
•Takes things to personal
•Doesn't like getting looked down on her
•She's really shy

Thoughts on the reina family ----> she likes the family and she has a lot of respect for them and for the hotel. She would always have their back and be loyal to them.

Thoughts on the moonlight hotel selection ------> She's thinks it's a awesome idea and is supportive of it (if this question is meant for Daphne)

------------HISTORY---------

Background ----> Daphne was born in a poor household in Germany. Her father and mother worked their butt off, just to give their three children they wanted and to just provide for them. They never had it easy. The death of Daphne's father, Dave, created even more chaos in the house, as he was the main breadwinner in the house. The oldest son, Arnold, had to step up and take the father roll, taking care of Daphne and the second younger sister Evenie, who was just born at that time.

Disaster followed again when Arnold got hit by some heavy machinery, a old car (?) and died on the scene, while getting some groceries for their mother. The family never was the same after losing their father and husband, son and beloved.

That's when Daphne decided to stand up. She went to a school for maidens, and worked there to get her degree, just so sshe could  help her mother and take care of her sister. All the money she made for cooking went straight to her mom and sister, she never kept anything herself.

That's when she got hired by the reina family, in the summer of 1926

Family ----->
° Mom - Emma Bernthold (alive, 44)
°Father - Dave Bernthold (deceased, 50)
° Younger sister - Evenie Bernthold (alive, 17)
Older brother - Arnold Bernthold (deceased, 25)

--------*OTHER*-------

Soundtrack -----> Sparks don't fly, Darius Martin
Outfits, style ------> Mannered, neat, classic

Soundtrack -----> Sparks don't fly, Darius Martin Outfits, style ------> Mannered, neat, classic

Aesthetic -----> neat, cozy, cute, classic

TR0LLFILMS