☠DYSTOPIA roleplay☠

Name:
Elijah (Eli) Farmosa

Age:
25 years old

Gender:
Male

Where do they live?
Solarpunk

Personality type:
ENFJ

Favorite color:
Yellow

Height:
1,87

Hobbies:
Reading about nature, talking to people to have meaningfull and deep connections, taking care of his flowers and plants, psychology nerd

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: Elijah is what you call the typical handsome, innocent guy

Personality:
Elijah is what you call the typical handsome, innocent guy. He has a baby face, a nice smile and seems genuine. But underneath all of this lurking a dangerous, unsteady and extremly angry man that' able to bloom his anger away with his sympathy and genuine interest in people, he's the guy in the sheep's clothing as they would say, he's honest and trustworthy to his family but don't cross this young man; he might chop your head off.

Skills:
°Manipulation
°Making deep connections with people
°His innocent and caring nature
°Psychology

Background:
Elijah seemed like the kid that had it all growing up. He had wealthy parents, a good and close friend group, a prestigious school to make his dreams come true and a perfect job as psychologist. He never had worries in his life, never had to beg for anything or to ask; he got everything he wanted. Where did it go wrong?

Elijah always had a weird obsession with the bad, the ugly and the filth in life, which was mostly due to the psychology of the human brain. He got interested in that and in the darker sides of life. And that obsession for wanted to know the dark side of life, became his sick daily life style.

It started from petty theft and went to aggravated assault; hitting a men in the face with a angled knife, which left the men blind for the rest of his life. And all of that because the man just asked Elijah to leave the coffee shop.

Then came murder; he murdered his ex fiance and buried her body in the backyard, just because she wanted to end the relationship. Human trafficking; bringing people in and getting money for selling them, but not only that, using them for his own good.

The missing persons cases, he was never linked but always remained a suspect. The people were murdered and dumped alongside dumpsides in the city: children's playgrounds, front yards and even in alleyways.

Elijah was arrested while assaulting a young teenage boy.

Crimes and motivation:
°Suspect in any missing person's cases
°Murder
°Theft
°Assault
°Human trafficking

Weakness:
°His family

Extra information:
Elijah has been suspect in many different cases which involved missing persons, from kids, baby's, teens, grown up and elderly people. He's never been convicted because they can't prove he's the kidnapper/murderer.

kokoa_cos