☠️DYSTOPIA ROLEPLAY☠️

Name:
Piper Mangrove

Age:
19 years old

Gender:
Female

Personality type:
ISTP

Favorite color:
Orange

Height:
1,70

Hobbies:
Reading, studying, interacting with people, mechanics, causing panic and disruption

Where do they live?
Hydropunk

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:

Appearance:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality:Piper is a very

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality:
Piper is a very.... punk like girl. She's the "Red Haired trash" in Hydropunk, or atleast, that's what people love to call her. She has red and black colored hair, a belly tattoo, piercings and kind of a crunch type of look. That's what makes Piper an extremely intimidating girl with her 1,70 cm's, her calm and emotionless green eyes. She doesn't care she's considered "trash" as she glady accepts it and beats anybody up that doesn't like her. It's that simple.

Skills:
°Mechanical skills
°Beating up people
°Emotion sensory
°Charming skills

Background:
As you see, Piper isn't the type to live in Hydropunk, as it's mostly a farmers community. Piper grew up in a farmers family that didn't accept what she was or how she dresses up, they thought she was just trying to piss people off with what she wore or what she was saying, as Piper never had problems with speaking her mind against the new government every since the end of the world happened.

She abandoned her family, which worked so hard, at the age of 17. She's never been home since. She didn't want to live with her parents anymore if they weren't gonna accept her.

Thats how she got into the mechanics business, which was very rare in Hydropunk. She made people's cars in her boss secret garage for 5 years, before she really started going off the handle.

Piper started going bad when she started talking to  young boys on the streets, taking them with her and giving them to a man that hosted illegal child.. festivals if you will. She kept selling kids for about 3 months, before she stopped. A kid, that escaped, snitched on her and gave her name to the police. Piper, sadly, had to kill the little girl, who was only 11 years old.

Piper got arrested for the murder and disposal of the young girls body. She got arrested while doing her mechanic job, which she went back too.

Crimes and motivation:
°Selling over 300 kids (both girls and boys)
°Stealing
°First degree murder of a 11 year old
°Hacking
°Aggravated assault

Weakness:
°Kids, even though she killed one and selled them
°Her own little sister

Extra information:
-

kokoa_cos