👗🗡️

Name:
Lady Gwen Aljanor

Nickname:
Your highness, my lady, lady Aljanor, or whatever you come up with, she's fine with everything.

Age:
22

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Image down below ✓

Personality: Lady Gwen Aljanor is kind, caring, honest and does give a lot about her family and her country

Personality:
Lady Gwen Aljanor is kind, caring, honest and does give a lot about her family and her country. She's the one that will always place the country and it's people above the Royal family, as they own too much already. She isn't shy to say when something doesn't please her or when she's not agreeing with some things her father does or what some of the other high officials do. She isn't the type of lady that will shut down and just take it how it is or how it's being brought across. With her piercing blue eyes she can hypnotize you, make you feel wanted, warm and welcomed. With her strength and her knowledge, which is a lot for a young lady, she is wise and knows she's right about the things she says. She's also very soft spoken, she doesn't like yelling or screaming to get your point across, she will use her knowledge for that. With her posture, brought with grace and fine physics, she can bring a whole room to look at her. Her smile lights up a room within minutes and her wisdom destroys dumbness and foolishness.

Patience:
∆∆∆∆∆

Intelligence:
∆∆∆∆∆

Confidence:
∆∆∆∆

Jealous:

Serious:
∆∆∆∆∆

Honest:
∆∆∆

Organised:
∆∆∆∆∆

Selfishness:

Loyalty:
∆∆∆∆∆

Likes:
-Reading
-Expanding her knowledge
-Talking to people
-Wise, powerful and beautiful woman
-Walks around the garden
-Cooking
-Singing

Dislikes:
-Unloyality
-Forcing money of the people
-Dumbness
-Stupid comments
-Rude people
-Homophobes
-Stereotypes

Hobbies:
-Cooking
-Walking
-Reading books

Fears:
-Dying
-Blood
-Loneliness

Illnesses:
Gwen has been diagnosed with IBS (Crohn's disease) which causes swelling (inflammation) in her digestive tract. This disease leads to abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss and malnutrition. This causes Gwen to also avoid some foods like meat, as this only worsens her disease even more.

Backstory:
Being the daughter of a French royal empire, she was always spoiled rotten. She was the first daughter to bless the French king and queen on a sunny day in March. She always got what she wanted and what she needed, being spoiled by both her parents, the maids, the cooks and even the people in their kingdom.

As she grew older, she started seeing the value in working for the things you have or own, not wanting to be the spoiled little lady anymore she grew up with, drilled into her system. She started building her knowledge by reading books, doing things for the maids, cooking for the cooks so they could have a day off or two, all to break her spoiled rotten background of being the king and queens "favorite."

With her beauty and wiseness, she was a woman that drew a lot of eyes when she turned mature age. Men all over the kingdom wanted her to marry them, but Gwen never had any interest in the males that introduced themselves to her, the men her father invited for her. No, she had her own deep secret that she didn't share with anybody...

Yes, she also liked woman. Having seen some of the most maids in the world en diverse other beautiful woman during her sneak outs into the wide open world, a new world opened for her, where love wasn't only for the stereotypical male. But she couldn't fall in love with a female, it was against the rules of the kingdom and the rules of the Royal bloodline.

Family;
- Queen Alexsandra Aljanor - mother, 55, alive
-King Gustaf Aljanor - father, 57, alive

Other relationships:
Maids, she has a good relationship with her maids, she's more than respectful of them and the work they do. She's never busy enough to make some small talk or compliment the work they've done. Secretly she likes to just get closer to some females in her life, but that's all a silent motive.

Occupation:
She's the lady (the daughter) of the French king and queen Aljanor

Other:
She has flirted with some woman when her father wasn't around nor her mother, but was never serous with a woman.

Other:She has flirted with some woman when her father wasn't around nor her mother, but was never serous with a woman

_-dreamerboi-_