☠️DYSTOPIA - Roleplay☠️

Name:
Annabeth Hillblom

Age:
20 years old

Gender:
Female

Where do they live?
Steampunk, born and raised

Height:
1,70

Personality type:
INTP

Favorite color:
Green

Hobbies:

Journaling, fighting in combat with somebody else, cooking and drawing.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality;Annabeth is a hardened one, formed by the city she lives in

Personality;
Annabeth is a hardened one, formed by the city she lives in. She isn't really kind or compassionate at all. If she doesn't like to show she has compassion or if she just doesn't have the ability, that's another question. But there's a softer side to Annabeth; if she really trusts you and really knows you, she will open up a side nobody sees. Only the closest to her see that side of her; a rather hart warming and adearing person.

Skills:
°Hand to hand combat
°Intellegence on weapons
°Human psychology
°Breaking jail cell locks
°Manipulation

Background
Annabeth is born and raised in steampunk, the city that grew up from the cutter and the sorrow. She was never a kid with an happy childhood, always feeling hatred towards everybody from other cities and whatnot. She isn't the one that felt like she needed to be nice to anybody, due to her upbringing and the way the city has formed her.

Annabeth was born on December 19th 1990 to her father Don and her mother Aphrodite. Her parents had lived in steampunk for all their life, never moved around places or anything. They stayed where they are. The upbringing started with harsh trainings by her father, right after the ending of the world happened. To "protect herself" her father said, to protect herself against those that wanted to hurt her. The trainings started with extreme physical activities such as fighting, hand to hand combat and shooting weapons in their own backyard. Then came the mental - manipulation tactics  and making her mentally stronger (ice baths, the old torture methods in prisons and such) also her father learned her to break cell door locks, with a special trick.

Annabeth started doing crimes to just give herself a point in this dark, gassy world. She joined a group of other rebellion teens. She was involved in highjackings, robberies, abusing people on the streets and taking their stuff (money, weapons) and everything they could find. She even smuggled drugs, alcohol and even some other teens. But one day, she and her fellow group mates were caught; they had been watched over for several days and when Annabeth and her group wanted to rob a elderly men, they were caught red-handed.

Crimes and motivation:
Accomplice to:
°Hijacking
°Human trafficking (teens, both men and female)
°Robberies
°Selling alcohol and drugs
°Abuse (mental and physical)
°Torture

Weaknesses
°Kids
°She has a injury on her leg that has never healed properly (knife cut) which makes her leg infincency less
°Slight PTSD

Extra information
°Annabeth has diabetes, so she needs medication for that.

kokoa_cos