Chapter 13

In Morning

In TaeVKook Room

Trio was sleeping peacefully in each others warmth until the younger in them move a little to find comfortable position, he opened his eyes and look around seeing his husbands he smile a little and than try to get up only to fall back on bed cuz of the grips around his waist. He look down and found his husbands arms around his waist, he free himself from their grips and get out of bed without making much moments he look at their peaceful and cute faces while sleeping and smiled than went in bathroom to take a shower and get fresh.

After taking a shower doing his daily routine he stood in center of the room looking here and there to do something, when he was about to sit on floor to do some exercise when his gaze fell on his sprained wrist his expressions turned to sad one. He look at the wall clock and saw it's already 10 o'clock he went towards bed to wake his husbands also.

"Tae.. Wake up" he said while shaking him a little "hm.. Let me sleep more" he whispered almost inaudible for Jk if he didn't get close to him to listen. "Huh?? Who you sound so low!?" He said while placing his back side of hand on his forehead to check the temperature but, only to take it back as soon as his hand made contact with his skin cuz of hotness. He again placed his hand on his forehead and his eyes widen saying "You have a high fever".

He than went towards V's side and touch his forehead to check his temperature, feeling someone's touch V's sleep got disturb he opened his eyes and saw his husband checking his temperature while mumbling "You also have fever..." he looked down and saw his husband already staring at him his cheeks turned into a baby pink color "What??" He asked being a bit shy cuz of his husband's gaze, the other one just shakes his head while mumbling "nothing.." He tried to sat on bed but Jk stop him from getting up his husband look at him being confused.

"Don't get up you have a fever.." he said while V placed his hand on his forehead and than at Jk's who look at him "Our temperature is same" he said while looking at his husband "Hmm.. Than why he have high fever??" He mumbled looking at Tae but V heard it "Cuz he have a weak immune system he can catch cold easily" he said looking at his brother Jk look at him "oh ok.. You get fresh than" he said to V and go outside of the room.

V get up from bed and went towards his brother's side and check his temperature and than went in bathroom to get fresh.

After sometime, V came out from bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist while one his hand drying his hairs, he was about to go towards wardrobe to wear clothes when the door of room got open he look at the direction and seeing his husband he sigh.
Jk came in with bowls in a tray in his hands his gaze fell on V and looking at him in towel only he quickly look away "Why are you roaming like this??" He said while placing the tray on table present in the room V smirk a little before replying taking step towards him "Why something happening to you??" He sneezed as soon as he completed his sentence, Jk turn towards him and said while looking at him. "Go and wear something you will catch cold..." His husband nodded before humming and went in wardrobe.

Jk went towards bed and stand near Tae to wake him up he shakes him and make him sit who hold his head in his both hands while replying. "Ugh sh*t my head!!.. Let me sleep!!" Jk left towards the table to take a bowl before replying, "Eat something than sleep.." He took the bowl from that tray and came back towards the bed his husband again was about to lay on bed before saying "I don't want to eat!!" Jk came there and hold his arm stopping him from laying back on bed.

"Get up!!" He said coldly looking at his husband with blank expression his husband glare at him before replying "This won't work at me!!" He sighed listening to him "Taehyung... Get up and eat something or els-" "Or else what??" He asked cutting his husband in between while glaring at him with a free hand holding his head.
Jk sigh placing the bowl in his hands on side table before holding his husband's arm who already layed down on bed, he pulls him towards himself from his arm who get up from bed due to force and fell in his arms.