Fear and anger

The Forbes-Salvatore family decided to go out today to just regroup and hang out as a family since it was a Saturday and no one had school, no one had work

The Forbes-Salvatore family decided to go out today to just regroup and hang out as a family since it was a Saturday and no one had school, no one had work. So Alex and sera decided to take the kids to Disney land. The older kids were a little to old for Disney land but they were gonna enjoy it.

So here sera and Alex were packing for Disney. They were only gonna stay there till Sunday. As Alex is folding clothes he looks up at his wife and notice that she has a nervous look on her face. He gets concerned.

"Are you okay my love?" Asked alex as sera looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah I'm okay just nervous." When sera said that Alex walks over to her and takes the clothing out of her hand and sits down making her sit on his lap.

"What are you nervous about Seraphina?" sera smiled because she remembered all the times where she told Alex to call her sera but he insisted that he would call her by her full name.

"Truth is I'm scared. I'm scared that once that family finds out about the triplets they're going to try to take them away from me. I've seen how that family gets when they want something. I just don't want anything bad to happen to anyone. And I don't wanna loose my babies. I mean I have worked my ass off with trying to keep anything that has to do with that family away from them so they could have the life that they deserve. A chance at happiness, of being free. I don't want them fearing if they ever do something wrong that they're gonna be put in coffins or their loved ones are going to be killed right in front of them. I just want what's best for them" at this point sera was in tears explaining that to Alex. Alex understood everything she said because truth be told her was also scared of loosing them too.

Alex wiped her tears from her face and let her lean on him.

"I know your scared my love. Truth is I'm scared also. And it's okay to be scared it is ok to not want to loose them. Those are the kids you raised into powerful, intelligent, caring, respectful young adults that they are. That was all you not any of that family. You did that. You made sure that they were safe, you made sure that they had a roof over their heads, a mother that would comfort them when they're scared or sad even when they were mad. You made sure that they had a shoulder to cry on, someone to hug, someone who could teach them right from wrong. You are an amazing mother and no one can take that away from you. Not klaus, not the rest of that family not anyone. Seraphina remember that I love you and those kids for sure love you and would do anything for you." Alex told her meaning every last word. Sera smiles at him and leans down to kiss him. As she pulls away they stare into eachothers eyes.

"I love you Alexander Salvatore." Alex smiles.

"And I love you Seraphina Salvatore" sera smiles and pulls him in for another kiss.

As they continue packing and enjoying eachothers presence not so much good is happening on the other side of town where a certain family lives at.

At the Mikaelson Mansion, all you could hear is things breaking, glass being shattered, chairs being thrown, stuff hitting the wall.

All this commotion would have to be klaus doing. And you must be wondering why klaus is causing all of this.

Well because he had went to mystic grill for a drink and there was a photo wall so he decided to take a look, there he found pictures of Sera with her friends and her sister and more people that he didn't recognize. Once particular photo caught his eye. It was a photo of Alex and sera together. She looked so happy in the picture that klaus got so mad he stormed out of the grill and sped back home and now this is why. he's destroying his art room

After he got done he dropped to the floor and just starting at the photo in his hand. He was so focused on it he didn't hear his family at the door. They couldn't even say anything but just stare at him.

They all understood what he was goign through and it hurts them to see their brother like this. Well some of them. They knew what he needed and that was sera.

Both Elijah and Rebekah promised to get her back for their brother no matter what it took. And you know the Mikaelsons get what they want.

Sorry again for not updating, damn I haven't updated in hella long. So this is kinda bad because I haven't worked on this book in a while now so I don't know what's going on but I'm going to try to work on it and make some edits later but for now here y'all go. Missed you guys and tell me what you think of everything that's going on.

Love y'all

Here's the photo