The reunion

Today was the day, the day that The Mikaelson family was coming to the school to get a tour

Today was the day, the day that The Mikaelson family was coming to the school to get a tour. Sera was not excited because she would have to the tour and paperwork since ric didn't want to be alone with them, and Damon also didn't want to be alone with them. So all three would you the tour and as usual sera would do the paperwork.

Today everyone was on duty, Bonnie was with the witches, Enzo and stef were with the vamps, and Tyler was supposed to be on wolf duty but we had to get a sub which was one of the wolf students mother. And then care was doing her fashion class, and Elena was doing journalism. That's the classes today. And then we had more teachers on deck to teach the more special species.

As of right now all students were in their second class since it was 11:am. And the triple three or the three musketeers as they liked to call themselves( more like Damon) were sitting in Seraphina's office. The two boys sat on the couch watching as she paced up and down the room.

"Seriously S your gonna give me whiplash" Alaric says as he groans and sera stops pacing.

"Sorry. I'm just really nervous. I mean what if it ends badly—someone getting hurt, or what if they discover the triplets and try's to take my babies away from me. Cause oh hell no if they do I will rain hell at their doorstep." She rambles and the two just look at her like she's crazy.

"Ok Fifi, this meeting is gonna go great, I I hope. He's not gonna find out about the triplets because ones out of town and two are in class. And their definitely not taking them away from you because their yours. Not is yours. So no more bad thoughts ok. Let's all hope this meeting goes good" Damon reassures her as Alaric nods as they both stand up pulling her into a hug. She hugs them back giggling. She pulls away from the hug and walks over the the mirror.

"Does my outfit look ok?" Today she was wearing a simple outfit. She had on rose gold top along with a tan skirt which had black and white flower designs on it. She then paired it with gold bracelets, and her necklace that she never takes off.

She didn't have her ring on today because she kinda wanted to play with them. She also told everyone in the school to call her Ms. Forbes. They agreed immediately because well she was Seraphina, and they all loved her. To the students she was like a second mother to them.

"Yes of course now come on. Dorian just said their outside." Alaric says as he turns to sera who takes a deep breath before nodding to herself. Sera goes to the door and opens in.

"Ok we got this" sera encouraged herself. The boys nodding and following her out the office.

—^—

"Yeah no we don't got this" Damon said looking at the Mikaelsons in hate. Alaric shakes his head in amusement.

"Are you guys scared of them of something" Ric asks while laughing and laughed even more when they both share a disgustful look and shake their head as if it was a horrifying  thing.