"Why didn't you say anything?" She could hear the regrets in her mother's voice as the memories slowly coming back. The situation with Jun, the betrayal, you apparently leaving for Australia, even her birthday today. The images flooded her mind and caused the pain she felt before to haunt her again.

"I'm sorry..." Was her manageable response as she got her arms wrapped around her mother. "...I'm sorry." Her mother instantly got the tears off her daughter's eyes as she's smiling weakly at her. "You'll be okay. We'll get the treatment for you and you'll get through it. You're strong right?"

"Mommy, Yongjae's leaving..." Hanni cried out as her mother could only nod. "...he left and I don't even get to see him for the last time today." Minji and Haerin could only held onto Hanni's hand trying to comfort her as they too got the news recently.

"He'll be back honey. He'll be back. You just have to be strong okay?" Her mother's words became a stigma of strength that Hanni somehow needed at times like this.

After everything's okay and discussions were made, Hanni was discharged from the hospital. As Hanni, Minji, Haerin and the mothers were about to part ways, Hanni went over to your mother. "I'm sorry for what I did back in the house aunty, that was disrespectful on my part..." Hanni bowed down only to get a tight hug from your mother.

"My son thought the world of you... and as a mother, I'm sure he still does and will always do because you gave him that world even though you didn't notice it before." Hanni could only nod as you're still lingering in her mind ever since she left the hospital bed. "Now you just need to get better and stay healthy and only then, I'm sure he'll come through to you."

"Thank you..." Hanni managed to hold in her tears as hope, hope was there in your mother's words and she held onto it.

Parted ways with your mother, Hanni and her parents drove their way back home with Minji and Haerin followed them in the car. The least they could do was not letting Hanni be alone for now and giving her all the support she needed.

Everything's settled and now the three women's in Hanni's room. Hanni's sitting at the side of her bed with Haerin and Minji sat down at both sides of Hanni, just waiting for her to calm herself down and maybe she'd opened up about everything that happened today.

"Why did you keep this away from us? From me?" Minji whispered softly, regret shadowed her tone as she had her arms wrapped around Hanni while Hanni just remained silent but tears were still running down her eyes. "...I'm such a bad, useless friend for not even noticing you've been suffering. I'm so sorry..."

"Me too..." Hanni heard Haerin's crying out next to her as her hand was holding tightly onto Hanni's. "...I'm sorry Hanni."

"Don't be... nobody's at fault here but me, just me..." Hanni head her head dropped low as Minji and Haerin were devastated just by seeing tears after tears of Hanni dropping down to the floor. "...it's all my fault. I deserve all of this."

"I wasted a whole month just for him to play with my feelings like that. Jun didn't even want to be with me..." Hanni just scoffed in disappointment towards herself. "...it's all just part of a stupid dare and out of everyone, I was the fool who fall for it." And just by thinking about what happened yesterday, the betrayal again jabbed a sharp pain in Hanni's chest.

"I truly am an idiot..." Hanni broke her silence after a short while. "...I should've seen things through that day, I should've seen his lies." Haerin was caressing Hanni's back as Minji, Minji's trying hard to control the anger she's been feeling as it was visible by the way her breathing became heavy. "That motherf-"

"Can I just rip his face off with a trowel? God I'm so mad right now..." Minji whispered and it's visibly annoyed and angered before Hanni just shook her head with a sigh and a slight snicker as she found it quiet amusing coming from Minji who sometimes can be a bit violent when triggered by anger. "Don't waste your time on him Minji..."