ten

{DISCLAIMERS! (also this chapter will have itzy as 'special guests')
• DISCLAIMER #1: I am well aware that Lia is on hiatus for her *correct me if I'm wrong* mental and physical health, but pls js go along w/ the story, as the book will have been taken place before she announced her hiatus. I love Lia sm & I wish her the very best in her recovery, and I hope she is doing well!

• DISCLAIMER #2: nothing in the story is real, and I never claimed it was. This story is solely for entertainment and awareness purposes, and I do not intent to change/ruin the image of any idols. This is simply a story with characters with idol names. Please do not spread any false info online! ty <3}
Now that that is cleared up and out of the way, I hope u enjoy !!

-
(3rd person pov)
-

hell.

if you had asked any of the 8 members what the dorm was like after felix, hyunjin, minho, and chan's conversation last week, that's the word they would've used to describe it.

After chan informed every member what felix was going through, they decided at least one of them would keep an eye on him at all times. It was like a system;

They would take turns every day sitting at the table during dinner until felix finished his food; or at least until someone developed a headache from all the screaming and crying, and they didnt allow him to use the restroom after any meals for around 30 minutes, and when he did use the restroom, there would be someone standing outside the door waiting for him.

Felix felt like he had no privacy. He knew his best friends were just trying to take care of him, but he wanted to continue with his 'diet'. After all, it was only just a diet, right?

"I told you. Eat." mingo sat across from felix at the kitchen table. Tonight was minho's turn to have a screaming match until he finished his food.

"No." The blonde argued back.

Minho knew it wouldn't be that easy, but minho also didnt give up until he got what he wanted.

The 7 others had different ways of trying to get felix to finish his meals.

Chan was more negotiating, trying to reason with felix.

Minho was more of a cold, demanding type. It didnt matter what he had to do, felix was going to walk away with food in his stomach no matter what.

Changbin was also demanding, but he was more sensitive with it. He wouldn't force food down the others throat, but he would just sit there and watch the younger play with his food until it went cold.

Hyunjin was the motivating type. He would talk in a soft tone, and encourage the blonde to eat, but if felix started to yell, he wouldn't hesitate to yell back.

Jisung was like hyunjin, except when felix started yelling and screaming, he would have to leave the room because it would make him anxious.

Seungmin and jeongin would talk to felix through all of it, trying to distract him, and make him laugh.

But no matter who was trying to get felix to eat his food, it all ended the same way every night; screaming, yelling, and crying.

"Felix, I'm not going to say it again," mingo pushed the plate of food back towards the blonde, "eat."

"I said NO."

"I dont care what you said, I'm telling you to eat!"

"And I'm telling you, no!"