one

tw: sh // words in bold are his thoughts

"Felix! Come on get up and out of that room! You've been hiding in there for nearly 2 days!" Minho shouted from the other side of the locked door.

He really wanted to move, but for some reason, his body was stuck. He couldnt gather the motivation to move a muscle. He could even get himself to talk.

Felix didnt utter a single word. Silence filled the area; The only noises that could be heard was the air conditioning. He just lied down in his unmade bed, a thin blanket covering only one leg.

"That's it! I'm getting Chan to get the room key. You could be dead for all I know!" The older said, his words getting gradually quieter as he walked away.

Felix sighed. Preparing for what was about to happen, he rolled over to face the wall, pretending to be asleep.

Just as he heard the door knob wiggling, the light from the hallway flooded into his bedroom.

"shit felix, how have you been living in this mess for 2 days?!" Minho gasped

The younger wondered that too. There were dirty clothes scattered across the hard wood floor. Empty water bottles piled up in a corner of his bedroom.
Chan sighed as he inched closer to felix' bed, picking up dirty clothes and throwing them in the hamper as he walked over.

"Felix, I know your awake. Get up, take a shower, and come out already. It's 1 in the afternoon for heavens sake!" The eldest demanded.

"If I dont see you in the living room in the next 30 minutes, I'll drag you out of bed myself." Chan spoke from the doorway before he closed the door.

"oh my fucking god" Felix muttered under his breath. He slowly slid out from under the thin blanket that he had lazily placed over himself.

He picked up a *probably* clean towel from the floor of his closet and stumbled to his bathroom, cursing internally.

As he slowly and lazily slide off his oversized sweater and sweat shorts, his eyes began to roam his reflection in the mirror. His eyes stopped at his wrists, which were scattered with scars that he, himself made. With now glistening eyes, he opened his medicine cabinet and took a blade from his pretty pink box.

His skin burned as he stepped into the boiling hot shower. Though, he liked it. He thought that if he couldn't feel anything mentally, he would make sure he felt something psychically.

"you're fat"

oh no. they're back

"you're pathetic"

stop, please.

"you're disgusting and lazy, fix."

stop it.

"listen to me, they dont like you, nor do they care about you."

stop it.

"their only friends with you because their careers are depending on it."

stop it.

"you're worthless, felix."

stop it.

"you're useless."

stop it.

"Lee Felix, you dont deserve to live."

stop it.

stop it.

stop it.

stop it.

stop it.

"STOP IT!" he screamed as he drew deep lines on his skin with the sharp blade. His thigh now burning at the feeling of the sharp metal object dancing on his skin.

-

Ten minutes later he's limping towards his bedroom door, after sliding on an oversized pair of sweatpants and a sweater he was practically drowning in.

"oh, look who's alive" Hyunjin joked as he nudged Changbin's shoulder as everyone looked up at the blonde who was standing awkwardly at the end of the hallway. Felix could only give a small smile back as he walked from the end of the hallway and sat on the arm of the couch.

Awkward silence filled the room until chan finally spoke.

"Did you shower?"

"mhm" was the only thing that came out of the others mouth.

"Good. now come sit down and eat lunch with us" the older said, and felix shot his head up at the olders offer.

"you dont deserve lunch."

"you've already put on so much weight since your last comeback."

"I'm not hungry right now," he tried to convince the older "I'll eat something later." he smiled and reassured him.

Chan sighed as he cut the sandwich into 2 peices. "I wasnt asking," he said as he looked up from the sand which. "you havent left in 2 days, which means you havent eaten in almost 48 hours." he spoke firmly, now making intense eye contact with the younger from across the island counter.

After a few seconds of silence, chan finally spoke up again.

"Now, come eat with us." the older said, now with a softer tone than before.

All felix could do was nod at this. He was truly scared by how serious chan was. He had to make a plan. How was he going to get rid of the food he would consume in just a few moments.

"You know what you have to do, felix"

-
-
A/N: First chapter !! what do we think? I got this idea last night at like 12 in the morning LMFAO💀.