Both twins try to convince their husband but he didn't listen so at last they gave up and started enjoying with him getting wet in rain, they were playing and dancing while smiling, giggling and laughing.

Jk loves the rainy weather and loves to play in rain and now with twins he is enjoying their company so much, twins were also happy seeing Jk happily playing in rain they were admiring him until Jk shake them to bring back to earth.

"Where are you both lost??" He smiled while asking them, twins look at him who was wearing a white shirt which got transparent due to getting wet in rain showing his upper body they can see his every curve while his hairs are wet with eyes half open cuz of the rain both gulp looking at him.

They were getting thoughts of devouring him than and there only while thinking they were about to take step towards him, while Jk was confuse looking at them he was calling them from a long time but they weren't listening so he followed their gaze and saw where they were looking.
His eyes widen and he was about to cover his upper body with his arms, suddenly he got an idea to tease them he smirk taking a step towards them "What's the use of looking when yo-" he got cut when suddenly Tae sneezed "you catch co-" he also sneezed.

"You also!! Now let's go inside enough of playing!!" V said sternly looking at them TaeKook nodded and they went in they were continuously sneezing in the way towards their room while V was scolding both of them.

He told them to go in but Jk wasn't listening and also Tae started whining so he stop saying more but seeing them sick now he is getting angry on them.

"You were also with us than why you didn't catch cold??" He asked while sneezing in between Tae nodded agreeing with him, V was about to say something but before that he sneezed TaeKook look at him with wide eyes but suddenly started laughing.
"You also catch cold" Tae said while laughing, suddenly they sneezed and look at each other "Now go and get change or you will get more sick" V said, both nodded Tae went in bathroom to take a shower while Jk went towards his luggage to see if there is something which he can wear.

He frowned while looking in the suitcase, there was not a single pair of any shirts or trousers which he brought. There are only nighties and lin*eries in it, which he never bought "ugh!! Jiminie!!" He was cursing his friend in his mind while looking in suitcase before closing it.
He sighed and stood up and go towards V standing in front of him "Can you lend me a pair of clothes" he asked while looking at his husband who was about to say something but the listening to the sound of the door opening.

"Why?? What happened to yours??" He asked while coming out of bathroom looking at the other two "I just have that nighties and lin*eries only.. which i don't want to wear" he said without looking at him "But you buy those things to wear and also we don't have any problem right hyung??" He said while sneezing in between, he smirk looking at his brother who also join him "Yeah... We don't mind you were looking so beautiful and se*y in that nighty last night" he said while sneezing in between.

He smirks looking at him and took step towards him while Tae also came towards them, Jk was looking at them when suddenly they sneezed at the same time. "It's not time for your jokes.. Give me your clothes and you also change" he said looking at V who nodded and went in wardrobe to bring a pair of t-shirt and trouser.

After taking shower and changing their clothes they were on bed twins were laying down on their sides while Jk was sitting between them, they were holding his each hand "For how long are we gonna sit like this??" He said while sneezing in between "Don't know..." the older twin said while younger one started to taunt him "It was your idea of playing in rain and getting wet"

"Oh wow!! So now it's my fault.. I told you to come and play in rain and get wet right??" He said while sneezing looking at him with a frown "Yes.. You weren't listening to us so we also have to join you" he said while taunting him V glare at him "Shut up Tae!! You were also whining and wanted to play too" Tae was also about to say something to him but before that Jk get up from bed and left the room.

V glare at his brother "What??" He asked looking at his brother glaring at him, V just sighed while replying annoyingly "nothing.." Tae was about to say something but before that the room's door again got open they look at the direction and saw Jk coming in, he stand near the side table placing a packet of meds and filled two glasses of water he layed on his side.

"I had placed the meds on side table.. have it and off the lights!!" He said while closing his eyes "Won't you have??" V asked while getting up Jk didn't reply, Tae also get up and gave a glass and med to V. They both had it "Jungkookie won't you have medicine?? It's not good you will get more sick get up!!" He said softly Jk open his eyes and sat on bed to have medicine as he don't wanna get sick they gave him glass and medicine and they lay down before switching off the lights and on a small light from which they can see around a bit.

Twins were looking at Jk who was closing his eyes ignoring them but, at the end he opened his eyes "What?? Don't look at me like that..." He said. Twins look at each other and than at Jk "Cuddles~" they said cutely while looking at him. "No!!" Jk said but they again said cutely making Jk agree. They slept while feeling the warmth of each other.

________________________

To be Continued