They both are unaware from their outfits because Neelam choose their outfits so it's kind of surprise for both of them.

°|Decoration|°

Varun and Divya sit in that.

Divya:- "Where is chhoti?"

Niyati:- "here here. Wait wait."

Niyati comes there while running and start taking deep breaths. She saw her the haldi bowl and said.

Niyati:- "Let's start now."

She said and looked at Neelam so that she can start function but Neelam said.

Neelam:- "what? Go and start the function."

Niyati asked with confused.

Niyati:- "Me?"

Suresh:- "Yes, you are Divya's family so go and blessed them. "

Niyati smiled at them and go towards them with slow steps because she was feeling very heavy inside. She was in between of so many emotions which is running around her.

She put haldi on Divya's cheeks and forehead. Divya kissed on Niyati's forehead and smiled at her Chhoti.

After that she put haldi on Varun and asked.

Niyati:- "You will take care of my Dida naa? I know you will jijs but it's..."

Varun didn't let her finish her sentence and hold her face in between his hands and said.

Varun:- "I will Bachha. So, don't worry about her ok? And don't take so much stress ok?"

Niyati nodded and Varun embrace her in brotherly hug.