Chapter 6.

Emmett ^

April-2013

I stormed into the classroom, slamming the door shut in front of her face. I'm a monster. I knew it. My mate knows it. Why me?! Why her?! Why did I have to be such a burden to everyone!!!? I should've staked myself when I had the chance but I was weak!

The teacher, a small rat of a man squeak alarmingly as the door slammed.

"Mr. Bennett-!" He started.

I glared at him. A glare that would make grown men cry.

He held his tongue, swallowing hard. "C-carry on. "

I clomped to the back of the room and kicked a chair away from a desk, sitting down. Not many teachers, or students for that matter, like me. Many are scared of my sinisterness.

Blondie followed me into the classroom, heaving open the heavy door. She was so small I thought he would break under the doors weight. I had to restrain myself from rushing to her aid.

Scanning the classroom with those beautiful blue orbs, her gaze landed on me. Regret shone clearly in her eyes.

"Can I help you miss?" The teacher asked.

She nodded, making her curly blonde hair bounce around her face.

I dug my finger nails into my desk.

"Oh are you the new student?" The volume in the classroom rose as the last students filed in. I didn't strain my hearing, I didn't need to.

"Yes sir. I'm Arabella Willow. " Her voice was soft and warm, like a mellow summers afternoon, yet fresh like a summers morning.

How could she be my mate?! How when I was like midnight in winter; harsh, cold and dark- and she was like a summers day?!! This is wrong! I can't be here. I began to panic. I'll hurt her!

I stood up from my chair, readying myself to leave.

"Mr Bennett sit down. Mr Mitchell please take a seat. "

A boy stood up and approached Blondie.

He smirked. "Hey. "

Arabella ignored him, staring straight at me, her breath picking up. The boy, I didn't know his name, pushed the hair from her face.

"I'm Reece. " He introduced himself. 'He touched her' I fumed.

She, Arabella, flinched.

He began rubbing her arm.

I stormed to the front of the classroom. I couldn't stop myself. Fury was burning in my veins like poison.

I pushed my face up in front of 'Reece's'. I towered above him.

Fear registered in his eyes as he stepped back, quivering.

I grabbed him by the collie of his jacket and flung him against the wall. People screamed as I continued pushing him against the wall.

"Dude I-!" He cried.

"Don't touch her. " I spat out.

I let him drop and kicked open the classroom door. It splintered beneath my boots.

Lost year 7's scuttled out of my way.

"MR BENNETT GO STRAIGHT TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!" The teacher screeched.

'Wow. Didn't think rat man had it in him.' I thought with a smirk.

This is why I shouldn't have a mate. I'm evil.