Jaehyun - car accident-

( where BND gets into a fight with the eachother on the way home but what they didn't expect is a car coming towards them. As the leader jaehyun tries too protect his team from any injuries sacrificing himself. )

Requested by! @the_moon_lover00

It was a chilly night when boynextdoor was returning home. You'd see their breath lingering in the air and the body's of the members who were shivering against their coats.

For some reason there was a gloomy atmosphere around them.

"Sungho, you made alot of mistakes today." Riwoo told sungho.

"Hyung, I know you've been at my back at it all day about it. I'm just tired that's it" sungho replied.

"Riwoo hyung we're just all really tired today, how about we talk about it tomorrow?" Jaehyun said trying too calm everyone down.

"That's all we've been doing all week! The official dance practice video is in 2 days!"

He paused.

" jaehyun-a..you can't blame me for getting mad" he replied

"You can't blame me for making normal mistakes it's not my fault I'm not a dancing genius??" Sungho said back immediately forgetting about respect.

"Yah. Sungho I'm older than you." Riwoo then warns him.

"Then act like it because you're acting right immature right now!" Sungho spat at him.

"Sungho can't get the dance down. Leehan has an injured knee. we don't even know if he can get back to dancing yet and he hasn't learnt anything!
Taesan lacks the skills to teach others and you're never there! You're always at the company building producing!"

Woonhak sighed in relief as his name wasn't mentioned.

"That's not my fault or Leehans fault either." Taesan said.

Before Leehan could speak jaehyun butt in.

"Yah, yah, we can always stretch the schedule out. Your fighting over a silly thing" jaehyun scoffed trying too lighten the mood.

"As a leader you should be sorting this out instead of telling us we are silly." Riwoo muttered.

Jaehyuns heart dropped a little bit got himself together again.

"Woah woah, I'm trying to lighten the mood. walking home at 11pm. We don't need fights right now. We need to be by each others side. Jaehyun replied

"Of course that's what you say." Riwoo replies

Riwoo scoffed at him as they brushed past jaehyun walking ahead of him.

The walking back home was awkwardly loud but silent.

Jaehyun was a bit behind the members as he'd watch the air that was produced from their mouths or how their body language was.

He was getting a little teary eyed as the members wouldn't give him a glance.

It's not like it was his fault there was a little bit of a problem going on.

But Jaehyun felt like everyone's problem was on his shoulders.

Fix it.

He should fix it.

He was the cause of it.

He's the only reason there like this.

He kept walking in a steady rhythm and He looks up ahead too where his members were, He could see everyone in a group except riwoo.

Except riwoo.