Prologue: Veer

𝐕 𝐄 𝐄 𝐑
Year:2019

"Veer bhaiya!" vanya, my sister shouted from back. As I turned back she just run towards me. "Veer bhaiya.." she said while panting. "

Take a breath first." I said while looking at a fort. "Bhaiya, vihaan was saying that the palace a little distance from here is haunted, so should we go there Please?" She said while pleading.

"What, Vanya, are you a child, taking part in Vihaan's nonsense."

"Bhai, it's not nonsense I'm telling you the truth that fort is actually haunted." Vihaan my younger brother comes out from nowhere. "Bhaiya I know he is nonsense Squirm but it's look fun let's go na please." She said while laughing.

"What did you say you ugly Squirm?" Vihaan said while teasing her. "Bhai see he is calling me an ugly Squirm." She cried.

"That's what you are an ugly Squirm." He added while laughing hard. She was going to hit him as he move quickly.

"Catch me if you can and whoever lose will do anything said by winner for next 24 hours." Vihaan said.

"Even if I didn't catch you and only call papa you'll carry my things and follow me like a big brother guard." She chuckle.

She is actually right. As she is two years younger than vihaan, four years younger than me and only girl in the family so she is on the eyes of everyone.

"Okay let's get back to the topic, bhai let's go to that haunted house na please." Vihaan said.

"I already said no." I said while looking at my watch. "and also arthav is not here with us and Arjun is sacred always."

Vanya comes closer to me and whispers "bhaiya this plan is made by Arjun only." She said. "What? Really?" I asked. "Yes our lil' bru grown up bhaiya." She exclaimed.

"Well still it's no from my side. Mom, grandma and all will find us and I don't want them to wait for us." I said.

"Bhai please Bhai-" vihaan pleadings got interrupted by Vanya. She whisper something in his ears.

"Wow, that's a outstanding plan vannie." Vihaan said after hearing her whispers. "What are you guys going to do?" I asked because they can get in trouble being crazy.

"We're going to do nothing Bhai just wait here." Vihaan said with evil smile and joining him in that was Vanya.

"Guys tell me what are your dumb plannings and stop acting like Squirms." I said in serious tone.

"Bhai seriously we are going to do nothing." They smiled at me and ran towards the direction where grandma and mom was standing.

After a few minutes they were coming back to my direction and with them there was grandma. "Veer beta sun toh." Dadi said as I looked at her.
("Veer son, listen!")

"Haan dadi bolo." I said while holding her hands. "Why aren't you taking them to that fort?" She said in serious tone.
"But dadi-" I got cut off by grandma. "No buts you're taking them to that fort understood." She said in demanding tone. "Okay" I said in calm voice. "Let's go." I said to them.
("Yes, grandma say.")

"Yay yay! Grandma you are the only resort to convince veer bhaiya for anything. Love you!" Vanya exclaimed joyfully and hugged dadi.

"Are you coming before I change my mind?" I said being so done with them. "No no we are coming Bhai. Chal na Vanya jaldi." Vihaan said and pull Vanya.
"Call Arjun also." Vihaan said to Vanya. "He's already there, see."
("come on vanya quickly.")

Now we reached to that fort which is so called as haunted. "Ooh this is sOo spooky." Vanya said weirdly and ran towards it so as Arjun ran behind her. "Bhai aren't you coming in?" Vihaan asked. "I'll be there in few minutes after talking with Yash." I said looking at my phone. Vihaan hummed in response and gone inside. After I talked to Yash, I decided to go inside that fort.