I just reached my car which is at the entrance.I wanted to drive the car so i gave a day off to my driver.Today i am wearing a whirt tshirt,pants of navy blue.I kept my blazzer in the back seat which is also in navy blue colour.I just started driving and my heart suddenly started beating faster and faster .I am so nervous because this is my first meeting with her.I was practising all the way driving to her floral shop.
                          🌷🌷🌷

                        I just reached her floral shop.Thank god its open.I just parked my car,stepped out of my car and crossed the road.I am standing infront of her shop but there is no sign of her.I felt a hand on my shoulder which raised my heartbeats so fast.I just turned my foot in that direction only to find my destiny.I was so stunned by her looks.I was starring at her eyes,her face,her hair and everthing about her.She is looking like a goddess to me.She is wearing a white and navy blue combination kurti set with navy blue jhumkas which stole my heart.Her lips are perfect that she doesn't need any lipstick but she applied red lipstick to make them even more prettier and she applied kajal to her eyes to make those beautiful eyes even more beautiful.A slight wind hit her and her hair started moving.I was just blessed at that moment.Her jhumkas are moving and right now their sounds are more than a romantic song to me .My eyes are so blessed to see this beauty.She is such a beauty.I came back to reality from my lalala world when she waved her hands infront my face to make me come to my senses.I just wore my sunglasses to hide my feelings.

"hello sir.What do you want??" she asked me.

Mannn!!!! Her voice.The best voice i heard till date i can just listen to her voice till my last breath.She is doing something to me.

"jii,Aapko kya chahiye?"she repeated her question
(translation:- what do you want?)

"tum"i said involuntarily in a low and slow voice.
(translation:-"you")

"huh???Can u repeat it once more sir i cant hear you"she said.

I came to my senses and tried to cover it and said"tulips"

I said it to cover it but i also had some reason behind asking her to give tulips.Tulips indicate deep love .I just indirectly told her my feelings.I still didn't figure out my feelings for her but i wish i have those love feelings for her.

"oh ok sir.Do you want tulip flowers or a tulip bouquet??"she asked.

"just some flowers,please."i replied

"what colour do you want sir??"she asked

"red tulips"i replied.

"ok sir.Wait a minute i will bring your flowers to you." she said and started moving but got stuck by my question.
"what's your name?"i asked.

"huhh???"she replied with a confused look.

"i mean what is your name?"i asked with a curiosity

She smiled at me and said " i am aadhya sharma,owner of this floral shop"

"i am aditya malhotra,ceo of malhotra companies"i said.

"ok mr.Malhotra.Just give me a minute"she said and started moving towards her floral shop.

Ohh godd!!She called me mr.Malhotra.I was literelly dead when i heared it.It just stabbed me in my heart.I was lost in my thoughts and not even noticed that she is back.She forwarded me the flowers  and i took the flowers.

"by the way,nice interior"i said to her to extend the conversation.

"thank you sir"she said.And passed me the bill