Her Reign of Terror P2

Newest Jenna Chapter! Can't wait for this chapter! I am having so much fun writing Erin! I write about Evil Rangers a lot, but her character has so much more depth and she acts so much darker. I really enjoyed writing this, so I hope you enjoy reading it!

My new monster, Animaniac, is portrayed by the Zukangami costume from GoGo Sentai Boukenger

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Erin watched from the ground as she witnessed one of Rita's monsters, Animaniac, a monster with a large top hat on its head, blow up as the Ranger's megazord destroyed yet another monster.

As far as Erin could tell, the monsters always failed, they were never strong enough and the Rangers always had the upper hand. It's because they access to the Morphin Grid, but now, so did Erin. And it was time to show the Rangers that she had a lot more power than Rita and Zedd's minions.

She waited until the Rangers and their zords retreated in victory. That's when she made her move.

She finally did somehting she had been waiting to do... morph.

"ALLOSAURUS!" She called out, morphing into a purple suit, that made it look like she was as tall as the others.

She walked out in her Ranger suit into a crowded area of people. Of course, the bright spandex alerted people, who gasped in excitement when they saw her. Erin heard the happy whispers and murmurs as people saw a Ranger.

"Look it's another girl!" "A purple one this time!" "Is she new?" "Are they here to protect us?"

"Hello there!" Erin smirked beneath her helmet. "The Rangers sent me in order to get a message across to you all. All the recent wins will be diminished by a new power Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd have contacted." She finished. A man near the front looked both scared and annoyed.

"Well, what power?" He asked, a thick layer of annoyance coated his words.

"Me." Erin replied, charging up dark matter in her hands before tossing at the crowd of civillians.

Screams and the sounds of explosion rose up around her as smiled, waiting for the Ranger's.

"Oh man, who's that?" I hear Red say. The Rangers arrive and stand in their signature line as they see me.

"You really can't recognize me?" Erin wondered. "Well I guess the suit kinda hides it." She added, Katherine gasped.

"Jenna?" She asks.

"Erin!" Erin growled. "Seriously, how long until it sticks?" She rolled her eyes.

"We will get Jenna back, Erin!" Tommy announced.