Living a Nightmare P2

Hello again im trying to finish publishing this story on here! I hope you're liking her so far. If you are wondering why I wrote another original chapter so soon its because this end of series is short so i wanted it to be longer and for you to get a feel for Jenna before Zeo. Also Phodusa's voice actor is Michelle Gomez!

----------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Jenna, Lily and Theo were terrified looking at the monster that was stalking towards them. Jenna grabbed one of Lily's hands and one of Theo's hands and began dragging them backwards.

"Jenna why is that thing back?" Lily asked in a wimpy voice, it cracking ever so slightly.

"I can't tell you but we have to go!" Jenna told them urgently.

They all started running keeping their grip on each other.

"Oh don't run away, I just want to play kiddies!" Phodusa screeched in her horrible squeaky voice.

Eventually the three kids got themselves stuck in a alleyway. Just as Phodusa was gonna take a photo of them, Aisha and Billy ran into the alleyway and sidekicked Phodusa away.

Aisha and Billy were about to run up to the kids but Phodusa jumped back up and snapped a photo of the two, sending them to two different dimensions.

"No!" Jenna yelled. She believed it to be her fault all of them were being sent away. That was her fear, everyone leaving her and being alone. She was one of those adopted kids that had the fear of being abandoned by everyone and everything they cared about. She also belived that if she caused the problem she HAD to solve it before anyone else got hurt.

"Oh don't worry you'll be joining them soon!" Phodusa screeched before zapping the three children.

----------------------

(Jenna P.O.V)

I woke up after Phodusa zapped me and Lily and Theo. I was in a jungle. I didn't see anyone there with me. Theo and Lily must have been sent elsewhere. I felt so bad. I knew both of their fears.

Lily had Arachnophobia.

Theo had Agoraphobia.

Although I am stuck in a forest all alone, I am much more worried about all the others Phodusa had captured and sent to their darkest fears.

It's all my fault that they were trapped like this. In a random place that held their greatest fear.

Though there is one thing I'm confused about for myself is...

Why am I in a forest.

----------------------

(Theo P.O.V)

I woke up from that monster thing zapping me.

I was on a stage that was shining bright lights on me.

I froze as my eyes widened.

I wasn't moving until something grabbed me from behind and pulled me behind the curtains.

----------------------

(Lily P.O.V)

I found myself in a dark cave.

It was almost pitchblack, except for a few cracks through the rocks.

I started to walk through it terrified, to say the least.

I wondered what brought me here, although it was probably that monster. What was in this cave?