Master Vile and The Metallic Armour P1

Hi! I am updating Jenna's adventures. I'm almost done with MMPR. When I am, next comes Alien Rangers and then Zeo, then Turbo and so on. I am on an attempt to prewrite stuff, so I have been writing four chapters at a time! I'm really tired but sucks for me. Anyway I am really excited for the entrance of Master Vile he was epic! So please, keep reading and everything!

Thank you to @moon_light2005 for reviewing!

------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd P.O.V.)

Jenna, Theo, Lily, the Rangers, Lt. Stone, Bulk and Skull all stood on the grassy fields. She wore a purple long sleeve shirt with denim overalls. Her shoes were brown boots and her hair was in a ponytail. Her necklace and bracelet were on. Her backpack was sitting on the ground behind the barn.

While the Rangers picked out their horses, Jenna, Lily and Theo all walked towards the smaller ponies. As Lily and Theo fawned over them, Jenna creeped behind the barn and took out Apollo. She placed him on the ground and he neighed, growing into the little horse she had seen before. She led him towards where Lily and Theo were, having the horses they picked out tacked up for riding.

Later, they were all riding out on the fields.

"Lt. Stone, It's terrific that the police department sponsored a house track for the Nature Appreciation Week!" Aisha commented.

"It's all in a days work, young lady." Lt. Stone nodded. Jenna was playing with Lily and Theo. Their horses were hyperactive, trying to speed around in a circle.

"Hey guys, the fields open ahead!" Katherine exclaimed pointing ahead of them. Jenna looked away from Lily and her horse, Sunny, who were circling Jenna and Apollo.

"Maybe we can gallop." Katherine proposed. Tommy smiled and nodded.

"Alright." They started going forward and faster. "Hey Jenna, don't get to far behind!" Tommy called to the little girl behind him who was still being circled by Lily and Sunny. She looked up.

"Oh, you're on, Tommy!" She called back. She and Apollo went faster. They abandoned Lily, Sunny, Theo and Butch, Theo's horse, and got up to Tommy and the others.

"Whoo!" Aisha yelled.

"Yahoo!" Katherine cheered.

Rocky and Jenna rode faster, neck and neck, ahead of all the others. Suddenly, all the horse stopped abruptly, getting spooked by the ground shaking near them.

"What's happening? What's wrong with the horses?" Rocky asked. Jenna shrugged turning towards Lily and Theo who were close but not too close.

"I don't know!" Tommy replied. Apollo started to get riled up.

Jenna turned down and face away from theothers, trying to soothe Apollo.

"What's wrong, Pollo?" She asked the horse. Apollo screeched, neighing and lifting its front legs, knocking Jenna off. Jenna landed on her back.