Chapter 7

Y/N had arrived at the hospital while carrying Jill. When he entered inside, he found a room right by the lobby. He went in and found a bed.

Y/N: "Perfect."

He gently sets down Jill and placed her on the bed. Before he was going to leave, Y/N looked at Jill.

Y/N: "Okay, I'm going to look for that vaccine. In the mean time, do something for me while I'm gone."

He held on her hand for a moment.

Y/N: "Fight it, Jill. Be strong until I get back. I won't let you die."

He lets go of her hand then heads for the door. When he was about to reach the door, Y/N heard her spoke.

Jill: "Y/N...

Y/N turned to her as she weakly said his name while she was unconscious.

Y/N: "I'll be back."

He left the room then contacted Carlos before he decided to explore the hospital.

Y/N: "Carlos, I made it to the hospital. Do you know where I can find Dr. Bard?"

Carlos: "I'll patch you to Tyrell. He's been tracking his location."

Y/N: "Alright."

He waited for a few moments.

Tyrell: "Tyrell here. Y/N right? Carlos told me that you're at the hospital, correct?"

Y/N: "That's right. He said that you can help me find Bard?"

Tyrell "Look for the lab at the back. He's got to be there. Be careful, who knows what's in there."

Y/N: "Got it. Thanks."

He set the radio away then proceeded through the double doors to the next room.

Y/N: "If it's just zombies, they won't be problem." 

He went through the next doors and entered the reception room which has a few of zombies.

Y/N: "Actually, I'm pretty sure I can handle about anything in this city. The only thing I have to worry about is Nemesis."

He equipped the gatling gun and gun down each zombie until the room was cleared.

Y/N: "Okay, next."

Y/N head for the door that was at the end of the room. There was another door which has a simple lock on it but he can check it out later.

He entered a square hall that surrounds a courtyard. Y/N went right and walked through the hall. It was empty with no bodies on sight but the place was a mess as half of the square hall was blocked by objects. Y/N entered a door at the north right end of the hall.

"Welcome to the office of Dr. Nathaniel Bard. Please state your business clearly into the intercom."

In front of him, he saw doors with an intercom and a camera next to it.

Y/N: "Should be his lab, right?"

He walked to the door to open it, but it was locked. He tried the intercom next.

Y/N: "Hello? Dr. Bard, are you in there? I'm here to help. Can you open the door? Someone is sick."

"No voice match found."

Y/N: "Well shit. No answer and the door's locked. (Sigh) Guess I better find a way how to get this open. And to explore the rest of this hospital while I'm at it. God, this is so old."

He would simply break down the door with his super strength but he would have a harder time trying to convince Bard that he's been sent to rescue him. So he couldn't take that chance.