𝑨𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚~ 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭

Matt is having some pretty serious anxiety, and it makes him irritable and mean until he finally has a panic attack and his brothers calm him down.

Tw: panic attack, crying.
Not graphic<3
----------------------
Chris's POV;

It was 11:00 AM on Saturday, I just woke up and was getting ready when I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I answered, the door opened revealing Nick "Hey man, you want some breakfast? I was gonna ask Matt if he'd take us somewhere" he said, standing in the doorway, I just gave him a nod. "Yep- gimmie a sec to get dressed" I said.

Nick closes the door and I hear him walk into the kitchen.

I just put on a grey hoodie, over a white tank top and some black joggers, with a black Beanie, put on my shoes and head out of my room, and to the kitchen.

Matt's POV;

It's always as soon as I open my God damn eyes that these two want something, or want me to take them somewhere. Here's a cool idea, how about you get your license and drive yourself to the fucking store.

I don't mean to be rude, but my anxiety has been horrible here recently and running all over God's creation isn't helping much.
As I sit at the table in the kitchen I feel Chris hug me tightly, "Morning Matt" he mumbles, I nod "Yeah- goodmorning Chris" I say, shrugging him off me. "So, where d'you guys wanna go?" Nick says, looking at his phone. Chris is and I shrug at the same time, "Maybe Dunkin donuts or somethin" Chris suggests, I nod in agreement, not really caring where we went.

So we decided on Dunkin, Nick got ready while me and Chris sat in the car, warming it up. "You excited to film today's video?" Chris asks, I shrug "It's just anonymous confessions, I'm sure it'll be great". I say, looking out my window, "Yeah.. so what're you gonna get from the place?" He asks, I sigh slightly "I dunno Chris, we'll find out when we get there". I spat, kind of annoyed that he's asking so many questions. Chris scoffs a little and looks down at his phone, *finally* I think to myself as I watch Nick walk out of the house and to the car.

On our way to the restaurant, Chris and Nick were blasting music and basically screaming at the top of their lungs. Because yeah, be as loud as possible while your driver has anxiety and is driving which is already anxiety inducing. I finally sigh loudly and turn down the music, receiving disappointed groans coming from my brothers, "Maaaatttt! You threw off my groove!" Nick whined, massaging my shoulders a little with a smile on his face, Chris just pouts and mumbles a little, "Rude", I roll my eyes "Your music is giving me a headache" I say simply, Nick giggles nervously "Okay? You good?" He asks, I nod and continue driving, how long is this gonna take?

We finally make it to our destination, Nick orders some pumpkin donut holes and an iced coffee, Chris orders a 'Wake-up-wrap', and I order one bacon egg and cheese croissant, thing. I'm not hungry.

We make it back to the house and I can feel my body start shaking a little, and my face is tingling. God I hate when that happens, it's so annoying. Chris and Nick go into the living room and continue eating their food while I set my food on the kitchen counter and go to the bathroom.

While in there, my ears start ringing and my heartbeat picks up a little "Oh my fuckin God- stop it.." I mumble, splashing really cold water on my face, I look at my hands and it's as if I had just been walking in Alaska with how bad I was shaking. I take a deep breath, trying to slow my heart but it doesn't work.

Nothing's working
Nothing's working
Why is nothing working
I hate this make it stop please
Make it stop

My breathing becomes labored, son of a bitch I can't breathe at all
I keep trying to breathe, but it doesn't work. I hold my chest and lay my head on the counter for a while. Eventually my heart slows down enough that I can leave.

I go back to the kitchen and start eating, "Matt come look at this!" Chris shouts,
my heart rate picks up again, I inhale deeply. "Not right now Chris" I say, he looks over "Hey you good?" He asks, I nod aggressively, hating that I can't breathe, hating that my heart won't slow down, hating that I can't stop shaking, hating the thoughts that are making this WORSE.
My ears start ringing more, louder and louder, I can't control anything that's going on with me. "Stop it, please stop.." I beg, to nobody in particular as I feel my face gets wet with my tears, I gasp loudly, grabbing my chest and stumbling to my room, when i get there I just colapse onto my floor and start crying. "No stop please stop, stop please, I can't do this!-" I choke out. I hear the door open and I'm suddenly lifted into someones arms, I tense up a little, still crying, I can't hear anything but my roaring thoughts, "Make it stop ple-" I gasp, my eyes wide "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" I say, grasping onto the person for dear life. I start seeing spots in my vision"No! No please I- I c.. I- I can't! I can't!.." I gasp a few more times, "I can't..b-reathe.." My vision goes completely dark.

Chris's POV;

Me Matt and Nick got Dunkin!

Though, I did notice Matt acting kinda weird. I didn't really care cause he's always weird and quiet and rude, but when we got home he kinda raced to the bathroom, and when he came out he looked like he was having some anxiety, I asked but was shot down. So I went back to what I was doing, but when I heard a gasp and some scuffling and then a door slam, I looked over and Matt was gone.

"Hey, where'd he go?" I asked Nick, he shrugged and went back to what he was doing.

We both looked at each other when we heard loud crying coming from his room

"oh shit". We both said, rushing to Matt's room. Opening the door we both kinda stumble in, "Oh fuck- Matt!" I gasp, running over and sitting at his side, lifting his upper half into my arms. "Make it stop ple!-" He gasps out, "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" He sobs, I sigh a little. Waiting for him to pass out.

He does, like maybe a couple seconds after I picked him up. I looked up at Nick "It hasn't been this bad before" I mumble, picking him up and setting him down on the bed, laying next to him and brushing his hair out of his face.

A couple hours later, Matt woke up. Me and Nick were talking and then we heard a soft grunt, "Wh..Chris?.." he mumbled, looking up at me tiredly. I nodded "Hey man, yeah" I said, holding him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me "I'm sorry Chris...I'm sorry for being rude.. I've just had some real bad anxiety here lately a-and-" I cut him off "No you're good Matt, you're okay" I said smiling, Nick nodded and joined the hug "Yeah bub, It's all okay, we got you" he said, Matt sniffled and chuckled slightly, "Thank you guys.." he said softly. Me and Nick both chuckled and played down with Matt, we talked for a while until Nick fell asleep, then Matt, then Me.

All we knew in that moment, was that our brother was gonna be okay. He was safe with us, and he always will be.