Chapter 2 - Charmy Bee vs Rough

Cream was on her way to meat Charmy at the park. She was walking through the empty streets of Station Square. It was the only short cut to get to the park from her home.

Ever since she began to play bakugan, she had change from a shy little girl into a courageous brawler. Normally, she would be afraid to walk all on her own without her mother. But now, she was a completely stronger mobian. She had more confidence and determination than she ever had before.

Her bakugan attribute was Aquas for water. She loved the colour of her bakugan collection. The colour reminded her of Sonic, the protector of mobius. She had always loved the colour blue ever since she was a baby. But she also loved swimming too, which was what she loved most about her aquas attribute collection.

As Cream continued walking, she had been making a futile attempt to talk to one of her bakugan in her collection. Her Aquas Limulus. For a few days, she had heard rumours that bakugan were able to speak to their brawlers. However, Cream wasn't so sure if it were true. Because Limulus would have spoken back to her already after ten minutes of talking.

"Come on! Say something! Anything!" Cream was beginning to sound annoyed by Limulus' silent treatment toward her. "What's your last name? What's your favourite colour? How old are you? For crying out loud, please say something!"

Unfortunately, Cream's last effort to get her bakugan to speak was wasted. No matter how hard she tried, silence was the only response she got from it.

Cream groaned.

"Hi Cream! What's up?" A voice called out from up ahead.

Tails the fox had appeared in front of Cream as she returned her Limulus back in her pocket. She wanted to avoid being seen as crazy for talking to a trinket.

"Oh Tails. Hi." Said Cream. "Are you heading to the park too?"

"No. Why?" Tails replied.

"Charmy told me about a bakugan that appeared on the battlefield before he defeated Rough and Tumble in a brawl." Said Cream.

Tails was shocked to hear two of Sonic's foes were beaten by Charmy himself.

"You're kidding!" Tails exclaimed. "You're telling me that one little boy took down two strong enemies of Sonic the hedgehog?"

"Well, technically, it was one of them. I don't remember which one it was." Cream was trying to recall on the name of the muscular one. Then, Cream noticed a gadget on Tails' right arm.

It didn't look like a BakuPod. It was big, and white all over. Almost as if it was some sort of prototype for a new invention. Its length was about 8 inches long and 4 inches across Tails' arm. Its shape was triangular, but its sharp sides were curved round. It had a tube that went along its center, but with a hole at the end of it that was big enough to fit a bakugan trinket through.

"What's that on your arm?" asked Cream as she gestured to Tails' gadget.

Tails noted it. "Oh, this is my new invention I've been working on for some time. It's a bakugan launcher. I been building this for everyone who aren't good with their throwing technique. I was planning to test this prototype later with knuckles."

"Oh, wow!" Cream was fascinated by the gadget. "Can I have one of those?"

"Sure." Said Tails. "I actually made a couple more back in my workshop. I'll give you one later when I head back. How does that sound?"

"Oh yes. Thank you." Cream was excited. She was good at throwing her bakugan on the battlefield, but she also loved the design of the launcher. She thought it was enough to make her look cool in front of the other brawlers. Mayber as cool as Sonic was with his job as a hero.