~ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕚 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤....~

Start from the beginning

Atsushi didn't even realise the dog that was barking beside Chuuya, he immediately leaped and embraced the dog with a warm, friendly hug. 

"Her name is Princess." Chuuya replied behind Atsushi, smiling brightly.

"She's so cute." Atsushi gushed.

After saying bye, Atsushi decided to make a quick trip to a shop before hurrying his way to school, he wished his parents were like that nice guy.

...

Up in the mountains a couple of children's climbed up, one of the pair was urging the young girl to keep up.

"Last one to the top is a stinky old Demon!"

As the children climbed the mountain, with a few of the boys charging ahead of the group.

"Guys what happens if the demon kills us," pondered the young girl, fidgeting with the ends of her hair.

"What! Your scared of him!" The elder kids started to laugh,  they rushed to the top of the mountain. They were at the sight of an old mansion that looks like it was going to crumble down. Being ignorant about their fear, they reached to open the door.

Only to be greeted with a giant jack-in-a- box, that a clown sprung out, screams echoed. It was extremely bizarre and unexpected, the clown had a mustard bowtie, and huge, creepy smile which frightened the kids.

When the kids fell back down in surprise, tumbling down the mountain (whilst the others running back in fear), a dark figure appeared behind the jack in a box. A laugh that sliced through the silence, a brunette. He was bony, tall and a dark aura that radiated from him, he wore a dark suit with a black coat drooped over his shoulders.

"Next time I ought to traumatise them, the jack-in-a-box was child's play," he said to himself, well that's the company that the Demon Prodigy only liked.

He visibly was disgusted when he remembered it was nearly Christmas, but he then suddenly realised that he was starving, he could do for some ramen.

Strolling towards the kitchen, he began to rummage through the fridge but there was no food to his surprise.

"I brought all my food to last till January, how is it all finished."

Then it suddenly hit him, the days where he spent eating all the ramen when he pondered why was he living, why was he still lasting, groaning Dazai had to go buy some food now.

The Demon Prodigy didn't mind the Yokohama people, in fact he can be tolerant with them but when Christmas came round the corner, it was basically Dazai's living hell. The singing, laughter, the Christmas rush, oh how Dazai has list of hundred things he hate about Christmas.

Grumbling, he moped his way to the town centre, to brighten his mood he decided to fuck up the Christmas mail on the way, oh the trouble when they have to re-organise all of it.

"Merry Christmas." A chubby man chirped at Dazai, who wore the ugliest Christmas sweater -well Dazai's opinion-, replying with the obnoxious statement back. He muttered 'Yeah as if', trudging his way through the crowd and trying to avoid nearly everyone. The carol singers were out in the cold singing their heart out, trying to earn some money for charity. Dazai immediately quicken his pace to avoid them.

He ended up near a kid trying to place carrot on the snowman but sadly couldn't reach, checking the area Dazai decided to offer a friendly help when there was no one watching.

Snatching the carrot, he pushed it on the snowman's head, making the snowman crumble. The little kid started to tear up, well that was the time for Dazai to go.