It's a 'secret' kind of love

based on this prompt:

i told my friends i was asleep but not in who's sheets for sewis

"So, where were you?" Nico's tired but accusing voice came through Lewis' speaker on his phone. "The party was sick, and you missed it!"

"I uh....I had other things to do."

"Other things to do...." He can actually hear the damn smirk in Nico's voice. "Who was it?"

Lewis almost chokes on his own spit.

"W-what? What do you mean? There was no one."

Laughter fills his ears through the speaker and he actually scowls at his phone.

"You're not fooling anyone, Lew."

Lewis groans. "It was just sleeping."

"Uh-uh, sure." He knows Nico doesn't believe him. "Sleeping with who?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course it matters. Who do I have to threaten to kill if they hurt my best friend."

He knows Nico cares about him and those words actually warm his heart a little.

"Do I know them?"

Oh fuck no...

"Listen, I have to go."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Lewis. Don't you dare hang up on me!"

"Bye Nico."

"Lewi----"

The rest of whatever he was gonna say gets lost because Lewis hung up.

He actually turns off his phone completely and buries his head in his hands.

He'll make up to Nico some other time.

Right now, he has to warn someone.

~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~

Lewis rings the doorbell, impatiently waiting for the person to open the door.

He's being incredibly paranoia, thinking Nico or some other friends, might show up anytime.

He knows Nico would have blabbed to their friends already, so they'll all be curious.

None of them were stalkers, but.... Well, Lewis was just nervous, alright?

Finally the door opened and he quickly went inside before he was even invited in.

"Lewis? What---"

"Seb. Close the door."

And so the mystery man wasn't a mystery anymore.

Sebastian, completely confused, closed the door.

"What's going on?"

"I told my friends I was asleep, but not in whose sheets."

Sebastian blinked, "Can you repeat that? Just let it make sense this time."

Lewis took in a deep breath.

"Nico asked me where I was last night because I was supposed to be at this party. I told him I was doing something else and well...."

"I can already see where this is going. Go on."

"He thinks... He thinks I slept with someone."

"He thinks? Or he knows?"

"I didn't really confirm anything but---he knows."

"Does he know it's me?"

"No."

"Then it will be okay."

"But..... He probably already told our other friends and----"

"Lewis." Seb cups Lewis' face between his hands. "It will be fine."

Lewis stares into Seb's eyes and feels like he can finally breathe again.

"Okay."

Sebastian smiles and pulls his hands back. "Okay."

"I told him it was just sleeping." Lewis blurts out and Sebastian laughs.

"No one is ever going to believe that."