33

Becky and Freen found themselves unexpectedly caught in the rain after spending time together, both now soaked. Realizing they didn't bring extra clothes, they decided to head to a nearby hotel to get some rest.

As they sat in the car, Becky noticed Freen's discomfort. "Freen, you okay?" she inquired, concerned.

Freen, still visibly flustered, avoided eye contact. "Your shirt is see-through, and I can see your bra," she admitted slowly.

Blushing, Becky quickly adjusted herself, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. Freen, equally embarrassed, decided to remedy the situation. "You stay here; I'll get new clothes for you," she said, hastily exiting the car.

Observing Freen's nervous stumble towards the store, Becky couldn't help but chuckle to herself. Freen's evident discomfort and flushed face spoke volumes, making Becky quietly enjoy the unexpected turn of events.

Freen POV

I found myself feeling unexpectedly nervous after we got soaked by the sea, and seeing Becky's body had my mind racing. Trying to calm myself, I reminded, "Freen, get a grip. You shouldn't think about her that way. Remember, be respectful."

Becky noticed my unease and asked, "Are you okay, Freen?"

I struggled to avoid her stare, my heart pounding fast. "It's your shirt; it's see-through. I can see your bra," I managed to say, attempting to stay calm despite my flushed face.

Quickly, I pulled out of the car and looked for new clothes for Becky. "You stay here. I will find new clothes for you," I stammered. As I finished looking for clothes, I returned to find Becky seemingly calm as if nothing had happened. She began changing her clothes right there, beside me.

"What are you doing?" I blurted out, caught off guard.

"Changing clothes, of course," Becky replied casually. But before I could process it, she added, "But... but, besides me?" I stuttered.

"I don't see anything wrong. Your car is heavily tinted, and no one can see us. Besides, you're a girl. I think that's fine," Becky said, continuing with her task. I quickly stepped out of the car, still feeling nervous and struggling to keep my composure around Becky.

Becky POV

I found myself surprised by the little accident with my shirt, but what intrigued me more was Freen's unexpected attitude. I didn't expect her to be so reserved, given her recent demeanor. I felt calm and unfazed about the situation, but it seemed Freen wasn't taking it well. I could see her struggling not to stare, and that's when mischievous thoughts crossed my mind.

Teasingly, I decided to change the game a bit and began changing my clothes right beside her. Freen's face turned even redder, and I could sense her nervousness as she started to stutter. "Changing clothes, of course," I replied casually to her evident discomfort. "But... but, besides me?" Freen stuttered.

"I don't see anything wrong. Your car is heavily tinted, and no one can see us. Besides, you're a girl. I think that's fine," I continued, deliberately playing with the situation. Unexpectedly, Freen quickly stepped outside the car, leaving me amused.

As I finished changing, I observed Freen palming her face, clearly embarrassed by what had just happened. With a mischievous glint in my eyes, I looked at Freen, realizing that this reserved side of her was quite interesting.

Becky and Freen, faced with the sudden onslaught of bad weather due to a typhoon, decided to seek refuge in a hotel. Concerned about the deteriorating conditions, they took a moment to find a room once they arrived.

Freen inspected the available rooms, while Becky took the opportunity to call her parents, explaining the situation. "Dad, the weather is so bad. I think Freen and I have to stay here," Becky informed her father.

Relieved, Mr. Armstrong responded, "It's a relief that both of you are safe. I saw the news; the roads might be closed for tonight. Be careful, honey."

"Yeah, both of us are safe. Freen is handling the booking at the reception," Becky assured, bidding goodbye to her parents as she hung up.

Unexpectedly, Becky found herself facing Faye and her gang, with Nop in tow. "Becky, it's been a long time. I didn't know you were coming here," Faye exclaimed, faking excitement along with her friends. Becky, feeling awkward, managed a polite smile, her eyes involuntarily meeting Nop's gaze.

Becky POV

I felt a shock coursing through me as I unexpectedly encountered Faye and her friend at the hotel. The situation quickly became awkward as I noticed Faye unintentionally displaying her grip on Nop's hand and being overly clingy. "Not again," I thought, feeling uneasy about the sudden encounter.

"It's been a long time, Becky," Faye greeted with an air of fake enthusiasm. I forced a smile while unintentionally glancing at Nop, who seemed like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

Faye, attempting to mask her excitement, asked, "Are you here with your family or Irin?" One of Faye's friends chimed in, "Becky, I heard you have a new partner. Is it true?" Faye quickly interrupted, dismissing the idea, "I don't think that's true. Besides, her family is so strict, right, Becky? I still remember in school, your brother used to push people away who liked you. I bet he's still doing it. You're the spoiled girl in your family after all."

I remained silent, well-acquainted with Faye's tendency to argue. Faye then sarcastically suggested, "I think you should join us. We're not in bad blood anymore. Besides, I bet Nop would be happy if you joined our trip." Faye's public display of affection with Nop began to annoy me.

"I don't think I'll join you because..." I started to reject the offer, but before I could finish, Freen appeared, putting her hand on my waist. "Babe, I've been looking for you," she said, adding another layer of awkwardness to the situation. I was still unsure of Freen's intentions, while she grinned mischievously.

Nop, confused, asked, "Who are you?" Freen, with a confident smile, responded, "So, you guys are Becky's friends? Nice to meet you. I'm Freen, her girlfriend." The unexpected revelation left everyone bewildered.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Miss you guys!