chapter 2: crush

Jesse and Charlie had finally arrived at Charlie's house. When they enter the house they were approached by a woman in her late 30s.

" Hi charlie, we were wondering... Oh hello you must be Jesse, I'm charlie mother it's nice to meet you." Charlie's mother as she greeted the small boy.

" H-hello Mrs spring Nice to meet you too , and sorry for keeping you guys waiting it's I forgot something at school it took a while to find and..." Jesse then started to ramble,"oh, it's fine and please call me jane no need for formalities." Charlie's mother as she walking into the living room.

After meeting Charlie's mother the two boys then went up stairs to Charlie's room " woah " was all Jesse could say when he saw the room.

" Charlie your room looks cool." Jesse said still in awe of the room he was in, " thanks' what's your room like? Charlie asked looking at the small boy with curiosity. " Oh it's almost similar to this, except with posters of singers, and a collage wall of my favorite things. Jesse said memorizing the details of his own room. " Wow that sounds cool." Charlie looking amazed while saying it.

Later that night.

The two boys had finally settled in Jesse was sitting on Charlie's bed while charlie was playing the drums, and a few moments later Jesse got a notification from his phone saying he got added to a group chat and there was also a message from Nick.

Nick:
Are you guys feeling okay?

Jesse saw that charlie was also on his phone and then moved from the drums to sit next to Jesse.

Charlie :
Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry :)

Jesse saw the message that charlie sent

Jesse:
Yeah, I'm okay, my head has stopped hurting x

Nick:
You sure?

Jesse smiled of how worried nick was for the two boys

Nick:
You can talk to me about it if you want.

Jesse then looked up from his phone to look at charlie nervous look on his face, Jesse then leaned his head onto shoulder and looked up at charlie, who then looked down at the small boy they both smiled at each other.

Nick:
Sounds like a pretty serious situation, but you don't have to, if you don't want to,

But I'm your friend and so is Jesse and we care.

Jesse and Charlie read the texts nick had sent the Jesse then looked at charlie again " he's right, you don't have to if you don't want to" Jesse said trying to comfort his friend.

Charlie then gave a half smile started typing.

( I not going to do a whole text about Charlie explaining what Ben did cause it'd be way to long so)

Charlie:
He never really wanted to be my boyfriend, I guess he was just using me, sorry nick I know he's your friend.

Jesse read the text charlie and started to shed tears but his them from Charlie.

Nick:
Well he's definitely not anymore!!! God I hate him, please don't talk to him again.

Jesse read the text and his crying was starting to become more visible to charlie.

Charlie:
jesse are you okay, I've noticed you're crying.

Jesse looked at Charlie who had a worried look when on his face then went back to his phone

Jesse:
I'm sorry, it just that Charlie's text reminded me of a situation that happened with me and my old friend in my old school.

Nick:
What happened