𝙞. 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩.

🌸

🌸

"Why would I want to be with someone like you? You're weird. You're not even funny. You're only popular because of your brother."

"I don't love you."

Geneviéve woke up, breathing fast. She turned to look over at her clock, realizing this had been the third time this week she was probably about to be late.

She got up, walking over to her closet, picking out a nice light pink shirt, then walking over to her dresser to grab a pair of jeans, tucking the pink shirt into her jeans before grabbing her leather jacket.

She put on her necklace with the initial 'D' on it, and put her socks and white shoes on before grabbing her bag to make sure everything she needed was inside the bag, which there was, and walked out of her bedroom, closing the door.

As Geneviéve walked down the stairs quickly, she grabbed her small makeup bag that was planted on the counter for whatever reason, then running over to grab her walkman and headphones that were on the couch.

"C'mon, Gen! We gotta go pick up Robin!" Steve was heard walking down the stairs, grabbing his keys from the small nightstand by the door.

"I'm coming!" Geneviéve walked over to the kitchen, grabbing her cheer bag and getting a muffin from a small box that Steve had gotten for on the go's.

"You ready now?" Steve yelled.

"Yes, Steve!" Geneviéve huffed in a annoyed tone as she walked over to the door that her brother was standing by, holding the door open when he could've let it go and it would've stayed in its rightful place.

"Finally," Steve spoke in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh, shut it, Stevie Nicks," Geneviéve shook her head before walking over to the car and opening the door. She put her bags in first before setting herself into the car. "Now you're gonna make us late, let's go!" Geneviéve yelled at the man.