𝙫𝙞. 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠.

🌸

🌸

Geneviéve was riding her bike yelling out El's name. She didn't have very good luck the night before so she had tried the next morning. She had stuck to her promise of informing Dustin she was home and safe. Steve hadn't came back home, so she knew he was probably with Tommy and Carol. Geneviéve was checking out every spot until she found her by a pond, angry and the water flowing fast.

"El," Geneviéve to get her attention.

El turned to look at her, and stared at her.

"I know your mad but would you wanna walk with me and try to tell me how you feel? Maybe you feel a bit angry? I can tell by your face," Geneviéve asked her with her emotionless face.

El nodded slightly and walked up to her. Geneviéve got off her bike so that they could both walk and it wouldn't have to be unfair of riding a bike, and so that they could have a peaceful talk.

🌸

"So I know you definitely feel angry, but do you want to tell me how you even appeared in the woods? Considering that the boys found you in the woods," Geneviéve asked her. She knew that El couldn't really say what happened with her, but it would still be nice to see if she could try and catch on.

The girl couldn't decide what she wanted to say but knew that she was angry.

"Bad place. Not safe to go to Upside Down. Keep you safe," El spoke to the girl. Geneviéve was proud of her for telling her that. In fact, it was the most she had heard her speak in sentences.

"Okay, can you tell me more about the Upside Down?" Geneviéve asked her, wondering what it was like. It was definitely horrible, she could put that in mind but that was the question. What was it like? Imagine having to get stuck there. She imagined Will in there. She felt so bad for him and just wanted him back here.