𝙞. 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.

🌸

🌸

"This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over. This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over. I repeat: This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over. I repeat: This is goddamn Gold Leader-"

"Dusty!"

"What?" Dustin turned to his mom.

"Relax! For goodness' sake." Clair said to him.

"I'm in range. They should be answering." Dustin replied.

"You guys have been away a whole month. Maybe they just.. forgot." Clair told him.

"No. No way. They wouldn't just forget like that." Geneviéve spoke up from the backseat.

Her and Dustin had been away at science camp, aka, Camp Knowhere, for a whole month. They had decided that it would be a good opportunity to take and learn knew things at the end of their last 8th grade semester. Geneviéves wound had healed a lot, and she was thankful for that. But, she felt nervous about wearing shorts because she usually had a wrap around the scar that was cut deep. She even wore a pink wrap around her arm.

Claudia turned her car onto the driveway, and parked the car.

The two teenagers got out of the car, going around to get their inventions they made at the camp, making sure to be gentle and not end up breaking something.

The two went inside into Dustin's bedroom, and they set their stuff in places, before sitting down.

"At least someone's happy we're home." Dustin looked at his turtle. Geneviéve then got up and walked over to the case that held the turtle, and picked up Yurtle, petting its shell.

The moment was soon cut short suddenly as a robot voice shot threw the air.

The two looked towards the sound, only to see a robot moving. Then came another. Geneviéve sat Yurtle back in his tank, slowly moving over towards the robots, following them. Dustin was second to do so, as he grabbed a can of hairspray and followed Geneviéve.