𝙫. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡.

🌸

🌸

Everyone was screaming now. Well, except for Geneviéve, she just kept trying to breath. She couldn't even focus. Then, the elevator stopped. Geneviéve luckily was the only one who didn't fall, but the others did.

Geneviéve put her back against one of the shelves, her chest heaving back and forth.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled as he walked over to the buttons, pushing Dustin into a box, and having full view of the buttons now.

"I think we've established that those buttons don't work." Robin stated.

"They're buttons they have to do something!" Steve yelled.

Dustin walked over to Geneviéve, finally realizing that she was not breathing normally.

"Gen?" Dustin mumbled as he went over and held her in his arms.

"Breath. Like I said. Just breath." Geneviéve counted in her head, maybe doing band for the last five years had did something. Maybe because her band teacher pushed her into counting so much, that that's all she could remember in this moment. She couldn't wait to play her saxophone during marching and concert season again.

In fact, thinking about playing her saxophone got her to calm down. She started breathing normally, and Dustin removed each other from the hug, but he still held his arms on her shoulders.

"Good?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah—Yeah I think." Geneviéve nodded her head slowly.

"It won't operate, meaning-" Robin was cut off.

"We're stuck in here." Dustin finally said, turning his head over to the other group.