"Thinking what ?"
She said and looked at him.

"About what happened earlier...?"
He asked .

"No I'm not..."
She said again looking back at the view.

"Stop lying I can see it"
Ricky said while Jaehee stayed silent.

"I know you feel bad but it's not your fault tho...and I'm sure gyuvin will understand it too you don't have to feel bad"
He said as he held her hands.

She looked at her hand and then to ricky she was very flustered about the sudden action so she looked away to hide her red face.

"I- I know it's just that..."
Jaehee said not knowing what to say more.

"See topper just don't feel bad about anything you have done nothing wrong and gyuvin is not that dumb to not understand it...everything will be fine..."

He said and intertwined their hands and used his another hand to ruffle her hair.

"Yahh my hair..!"
Jaehee said as she hit him on her shoulders.

"Ok ok fine sorry... Let's go back...?"
Ricky said as she nodded her head and they went towards their room while their hands were still intertwined.

Since their rooms were in front of each other they stood their as Jaehee looked at their hands which made ricky look at it too .

"Oh shi- sorry for that"
Ricky said he rubbed his nape.

"It's fine"
Jaehee said as she smiled.

"Ok I'll get going.."
Jaehee said as she was about to go inside her room but was stopped by ricky.

"Wait! I mean don't think about it now and go to sleep good night ..."
He said .

"Yeah...good night "
She said as they went inside their rooms.

While,

Jihye was walking towards the lake to see gyuvin it was very cold outside and it felt like it would snow soon.

Rubbing her palms together she went towards the lake not much later she reached the lake and and saw gyuvin standing there facing the lake.

She slowly moved towards him and called him.

"Gyuvin...?"
She said as he turned around only to be welcomed by jihye.

Even in the dark everything was visible due to the moonlight how gyuvin's face was covered with tears and how his nose became so red because of crying.

"Gyuvin what are you-"
Jihye was cut off by gyuvin as he tightly hugged her while sobbing his eyes out.
His face was buried on the crook of her neck.

Jihye was too flustered by the sudden movement but hugged him back while slowly patting his back as she let him cry because he needed that.

She patted his back while comforting him after a while when gyuvin was finally quiet they broke the hug as she looked at his face which was so red because of crying so much.

"Are you okay now?"
Jihye asked as she examined his face.
He only nodded and went to sit on the platform in front of the lake.
Jihye went beside him and say there.

"Why are you here..?"
Gyuvin asked.

"Of course to look for you...you shouldn't be out here at this time "
Jihye said .

"I know..."
Gyuvin said.

"Are you fine?"
Jihye asked .

Gyuvin did not respond anything only a tear slipped out of his eyes.

"Am I not good?"
Gyuvin asked her.

Jihye was a bit taken back but answered him " of course you are..."

"Then why does Jaehee not like me? Is it because I'm not good in studies"
Gyuvin said and looked at her.

"That's not it gyuvin...sometimes you don't know what the other person feels...but you should know that whatever happens it happens for the good..."
Jihye said .

"I know but...I've liked her years how did she never realise it...?"
Gyuvin asked.

Jihye just smiled thinking the same ' I liked you for years too but you never realised it too..'

" Gyuvin it's fine...I'm sure you will find someone who you truly like...someone who will truly care for you..."
Jihye said and smiled.

"I hope so...but it's not easy for me to get over Jaehee so easily..."
Gyuvin said.

"I know you will"
Jihye said as she smiled .

"Now stop crying please you don't look good while crying"
Jihye said as she wiped his tears while gyuvin let out a slight chuckle.

"Jihye..."
"Hmm?"
"Thank you for comforting me..."
He said while jihye only smiled.

"Anytime no need to say thank you..."
She said as they just smiled while staring at each other.

When suddenly jihye felt something cold fall on her arm.

She looked at it and it was snow.
They looked up only to see snow .

They quickly stood up and decided to return back to the hotel.

"Let's go now...it's snowing"
Jihye said as she was about to go but was stopped by gyuvin.

He held her hand and pulled her back as he covered her with the hood she was wearing and tightened the knot of the hood and chuckled at her.

"Let's go now..."
Gyuvin said as they returned back to their hotel.

"Ok good night gyuvin"
Jihye was about to go but gyuvin stopped her hugged her again her body was totally squeezed up by gyuvin.

"Thank you again"
He said and tightened the hug.

"Yah you'll kill me..!"
Jihye said as she hit his arm

"Sorry"
Gyuvin chuckled and let go of her.

"Oh good night jihye"
Gyuvin said as he waved his hand and ran inside his room.

Jihye just laughed and went inside her room too.

____________________________________________

Ch 24 !
Hope you liked it </3