Chapter 7

Foxy POV
After we looked at are apartment in laid down with Bonnie (get your minds put of the gutter.)

Before we even new it was 2:30 so I took a shower and got on a nice shirt and dress pants (I found it in the closet.)

I kissed Bonnie good bye and drove to the job place were the job was acting.
Not just any stage but Broadway!

How did Goldie get me to flipping try out for this job?

Anyway they said I was in and I didn't fan girl there but when I went home to Bonnie I fangirled like a 12 year old just got the wattapad award thing.

Bonnie POV
I so happy for Foxy of him not just trying out but getting a job on flipping Broadway!!

I found a weird drink from Goldie saying drink it when Foxy gets to job.

Well I don't think Goldie would poison us but I was still a animatronic so if o did drink it I would die so I just let Foxy drink some for the night.
***A hour later***
Foxy is acting like he is insane and is doing stupid stuff. What was in the drink?

Anyways I put foxy in the extra room just in case he try's something. I went to bed and woke up to Foxy mooning and him asking what happens last night and stuff like that.

Attest now we will stay away from that drink and that I'm am human as well.

This is a start to are new life.