Chapter 4

Freddy POV
Dang it the night gard is here. There is no way I can kill that fox...I mean bunny.

I will send chica to kill the gard so he won't help her.

No One POV
Bonnie went to meat the night guard with Foxy.

"Hay night gard I won't kill you." Bonnie said nicely.

The night gard opens the door and talked some.

"Hi my name is bonnie and this is my boy friend Foxy." Bonnie said trying to sound nice.

"Hi I'm mike." He said."Thats funny if you guys were in the wild foxy would...Nvm."

"Ok?" Bonnie and Foxy said confused.

They talked in till Chica was at the door...with a knife?

"Chica wtfreek is with the knife?"
Bonnie said shocked.

"I show you if you came out." Chica said as her eyes turn black with a white dot.

When the eyes turn like that your dead.

The last time that happens was when we were in the back room and the toys were performed.

1987
Mangle was mad she didn't get Jeremy that night so when she saw him she rushed toward him with thoes eyes and bit his fruntol lobs off like a slap.

He luckily lived on but with most of his memorize lost.

Poor guy.

Present day

Chica was about to get in when Mike closed the door but Chica's hand was cut off by the door.

They hid there for the rest of the night but ones it was 6 Foxy walked with Bonnie to the stage and Foxy went to his cold,sad,depressing cove and Chica's hand was fixed by Freddy.