She came back on the counter and saw the man looking at her. She cleared her throat.

"You need something?"

He smiled. "No, nothing much. I just I don't know how to say this, ummmmm nothing I'll just go?"

"Okay, you are a stranger for me and I am a stranger for you. For a fact I don't know who you are and if I listen to your problem, you might actually feel nice-

"Wife-, my wife she is angry."

"Well, why?" She asked as she got a straw from the cabinet. The shop was almost empty and only few workers were there and all were inside. So, Mari just shrugged it off and listened to the boy who was having problems with his wife.

"She says that I' m always doing work and not spending time with her-

"Okay and you wanted to make her feel special and went on a dinner date but you got a phone call from your company and she got super angry." She finished and the man looked at her and then nodded.

"No need to be shocked- this is basically like a plot line of all rom com movies nowadays. I will not be shocked if she ever thought of you cheating on her-

"No no I never cheated on her she is my only baby and sweet heart I want her to feel special all the time I love her." Marinette could feel the desperation in his voice and then thought of a solution.

"Okay, so what if you made something for her? You see me and my boyfriend always make handmade stuff for each other! He also gets me flowers like all the freaking time! He is such a prince and also my only baby! I love him." (😍)

"Handmade as in? And also stop being a simp on your boyfriend let's fix my issue then I will listen to you gushing about your boyfriend." Now the man was sitting on a chair close to counter.

"Okay, so write a letter to her on a paper and then spray your deodorant or any perfume you use, you can put cute stuff in there like flowers, keychains, chocolates, small but valuable gifts!"

He nodded.

"And?"

"Take her on a holiday and make some babies with her~" she wiggled her eyebrows which made the man blush.

"Okay I think I get it, Thankyou so much little girl." He smiled at her.

"Well, you can thank me all you want- but I need you to do something for me."

He nodded. "And that is?"

"Have a membership!"

"Well that's easy-peasy!"

"Okay then, what's your name?" Mari asked as she cracked her fingers ready to type."

"Richard Grayson- but you call me dick."

"That you are-

"Heyyyyyy"

•••

@damian.wayne shared a post

wayne shared a post

1.5million likes | @jon.Kent liked this post| 888k comments

>my baby's stuff is so cute

@menmo: i'm jealous button
@vibian: he is lucky
@mimi: a girl who uses diamond pen is a green carpet
@numu: Damian is so lucky fr
@naion: I hope they have an OF
@miqnty: she is pretty

•••
Hi guys! Hope you all are well! Since now the story has stared to keep up pace, I'm enjoying a lot!

Some of the things which are clear so that I'm making Marinette meet, each of the characters in Damian's family-
Which makes it a lot harder because, now we will have a lots of drama:)
I hope you will like it!
Love you'll <3

•••

charlessss
28/11/23