Decision

Y/n Pov

We carefully checked if we had left anything behind before we walked out. I waved to the staff saying thank you. "It's quite late are you sure you want to come with me to the park?" I ask, tilting my head towards Soweon. She nods with a small smile. "Alright let's go." I nod. We walked for a few minutes till we reached the park. I grabbed her hand pulling her towards the skateboard area. "Relax, I'll teach you." Dropping my bag, I picked up my board and used my right foot pushing the board off the edge.

I skated down, casually adding a few of my favorite tricks like the Ollie. "Woah!." I look up and see Soweon holding her phone up. I laugh, I didn't even realize that she was recording. "Come down! Don't just stare." I wave to her. I watched her slowly make her way down trying not to trip as it was quite steep. "Come here." I motioned her forward. "First we have to figure out if you're Goofy or Regular, I'm regular if you watched me push the skateboard with my right foot," I explain to her the basics. I looked at her, her face showed excitement and worry. "Alright, I've got this," She mumbles, I chuckle at her actions. "Don't worry too much I'll be here to catch you," I say smiling.

I hold the board with my feet, waiting for her to hop on. I watch as she steps on the board with her right foot and not her left foot. She might be goofy (In skateboard terms). She grabs my arm as she is losing her balance. "Alright, don't worry you can hold me, Now try pushing the skateboard with your other foot." She nods following my instruction. "Do you want to try the other side? To see which side, you are more comfortable with?" I ask "Not really, I think I would be okay doing it like this." I nod.

We practiced a few more times, with her gripping onto my arms. I watched her relax a bit more and get more comfortable with the skateboard. "Let's try without me." I grin giving her a thumbs up "Yes Mam!" She says leading us to both start laughing. She seemed to be more comfortable with me now. I pull up my phone taking a small recording of her skateboarding. I watched as she wobbled but she still was able to push the skateboard forwards before she got off. "Omg, that was so scary!" Soweon says. I nod indicating she should keep trying. She does, and over a few minutes, she has become more confident with it. Now sliding across the ground, a bit wobbly but it is a great start. I gave her some tips on moving left and right. If you want to turn you either lean forward slightly or lean backwards.

She reminds me of when I first learned how to skateboard, I remember grazing myself. And when I showed up to dance class the next day, Halo questioned me if I got beaten up as I had many bruises forming on my knee and harm. I remember being embarrassed to tell her I was trying to learn skateboarding. I remember her telling me some tips on how to balance yourself and turn. My thoughts were disturbed when I heard Soweon calling for me.

"Unnie I can do it now!" She says excitedly hurrying over to me. I open my phone to show her the videos I've taken. "Wow, I've improved so much in such a short time all because of you!" She smiles hugging me. I was taken aback but I hugged her back immediately. "Do you mind if I tag you in my posts?" She shyly asks looking at me fiddling with her phone. "Sure, my insta is Y/n_7," I say showing her my profile. Within seconds I received a notification of her following me and tagging me in one of her posts. I laugh seeing she also posted me skateboarding as well.

Swiping across Instagram I realised I received a DM from Haechi whom I've known since we both attended Halo's classes in the past. I realized she sent me the message hours ago, inviting me to dinner with the rest of the crew. I quickly reply apologising for seeing the message late and that I've already had it. Locking my phone, I focus back on Soweon who was smiling on her phone.

"Next time you are free, let's go buy you a skateboard," I comment gaining her attention back to me. "Yes! I'll gladly come buy one if you keep teaching me." She says cheekily. I nod, holding a thumbs up. "It is getting quite late I have to leave to catch the bus now." She says shyly.

We started walking towards her bus stop, it wasn't too late but a young girl taking the bus by herself may be dangerous. "Message me when you get back home," I state before shooing her off to take her bus.

I drop my skateboard, putting my feet on it and holding it in place before pulling my phone out and placing my headphones in. I skate across the pavement thinking about the conversation with Soweon I had before. I decided I had to take the chance of everything I'm been given, I can't waste my youth like I did before. I knew this decision to participate as a judge in the competition could mess up my mental health and my team. I couldn't disappoint them but I can't disappoint myself either.

Bada Lee Pov

Tatter grabbed my hand as I walked out of the bathroom. I looked at her in surprise "You nearly scared the living life of me." I saw it jokingly. I looked at her in the eye knowing she heard at least a part of the argument I had with Y/n. "What did you say to her." She says narrowing her eyes at me. "The truth." I scoffed shrugging the heavy feeling in my chest. "I think you should apologize." She mutters. I shake my head not wanting to argue with my members already, especially Tatter who I considered as my sister.

I waited outside for Tatter to finish doing whatever she needed to do. Once she walked out shaking the water off her hands. I started walking down the hallway with Tatter following me behind, I started to feel guilty, I was in a bad mood from the video evaluation but it didn't mean I had to lash at her like that. Plus, when did she start smoking? I sigh again. I opened the door, it was oddly quiet and there was a slight tension in the air. Tatter moved into the room right behind me, she stiffened up noticing the tension as well.

"What happened and where is Soweon?" Tatter asked looking worried for our youngest now. "She left," Kyma mumbled looking slightly uneasy. I raised my eyebrow at her, looking for a further explanation. "We were just talking about how humiliated we were about today's video and We were just talking about how everyone thinks we don't deserve to Bebe," Kyma says hesitantly. "And I guess we hit a nerve because Soweon rushed out of the room." Cheche continues. I rub my temple worrying if it was the right decision to be on this show as it is taking a toll on our confidence.

"Don't listen to the others, if you weren't talented you wouldn't be here, I want to show everyone that Bebe isn't just me but all of us, Now does anyone know where Soweon might have gone?" I say comforting my members knowing this is going to be a hard experience for all of us. "I messaged her earlier, and she wrote that she's fine and that she is having dinner with a friend," Lusher spoke up holding her phone up. "I think we need to talk to her and make sure she's not too stressed as she and all of us are amazing dancers," I say nodding my head. I start to pack up my things but before that, I tell everyone to rest and eat a healthy meal as it will be needed next Monday.

I went out to Dinner with Tatter, and she picked a little small store near our apartments. We were chatting happily, talking about the missions and the new episode's release. We decided to take some photos and videos for Instagram while waiting for our dinner. It was slightly a bit late now, I wondered how the rest of my team was doing, and my mind then slowly wandered to the other teams. Before my mind wandered to her again I got a notification from Instagram. I smiled, seeing her still posting on Instagram it must meant that she was fine. My smile faded as I saw who she was with, I think Tatter saw my face, she grabbed my phone out of my hand watching what Soweon posted.

"Woah, our youngest learned how to skateboard." She said proudly, slightly confused with what I was so shocked by. Her voice dropped slightly as she swiped to the next video which contained Y/n doing some cool tricks on the skateboard. "Ah that's why you reacted like that, but she is pretty cool I can't lie." She says shrugging her shoulders just like what I did to her earlier. "Ughh, why is she everywhere, she looks like she is having so much fun. I'm glad she has someone to talk to ." I say before sighing again. Tatter looks directly at me before laughing at my statement. I slightly wack her. "What are you laughing at." I remarked. "hahha, it just seems like you are jealous rather than upset." She comments. I nudged her arm, rolled my eyes, and just grabbed a Gyoza and placed it on her plate. "Eat," I demanded, trying to cut this conversation off.

Thank you for reading!!! I know it's very slow right now, but it's going to get good I promise! Please feel free to leave any messages or requests you want me to do! The next update may take longer as I am quite busy with school work So sorry ahead of time!

Thanks for reading again.