3.6. Meetings Adjourned

Start from the beginning

"Hang on a minute. 'It shall be the duties, as the king, to declare war, parlay with shared adversaries...'" Jack read and he wasn't too happy about this.

"There has not been a king since the First Court. And that's not likely to change." The French said and then there would have to be a miracle.

"Not likely." The unnamed pirate said to us.

"Why not?" Liz asked us all.

"See, the pirate king is elected by popular vote." Gibbs said to us and that made sense.

"So what's the issue." I said to them all.

"And each pirate only ever votes for hisself." Barbossa said and that's just made perfect sense of everything.

"I call for a vote." Jack said before the new guy started to play the guitar.

"I vote for Ammand the Corsair." Ammand said and I could see where this was coming from.

"Capitaine Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman." Chevalle said and they were voting for themselves.

"Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbhajee." He said and I started to shake my head. We were getting nowhere.

"Mistress Ching." She said and I was giving up.

"Gentleman Jocard." He said and I looked at Liz.

"Elizabeth Swann." She said and I wanted that one as the Queen. I trusted her.

"Barbossa." Barbossa said.

"Vallenueva!" He said and I looked at Jack.

"Elizabeth Swann." Jack said and I smiled. He didn't chose himself.

"What?" Me and Liz both asked him.

"I know. Curious, isn't it?" He asked me I went over to him.

"I love you too much." I said to him with a smile.

"And I love you too." He said to me making me smile as everyone else started to argue at the table.

"Vote for me. Vote for me." Jocard said but he was too late. I then couldn't even make out what anyone was saying.

"Am I to understand that you lot will not be keeping to the code, then?" Jack asked them all. That's when I heard a string break.

"Very well. What say you, Captain Swann, king of the Brethren Court?" Mistress Ching asked her and I looked at Liz. I trusted her judgement.

"Prepare every vessel that floats. At Dawn...we're at war." She said and I looked at her with a smile and a nod.

"And so we shall go to war." Sri Sumbhajee said in a high pitched voice. That's when everyone started to shout. We had to get out of here. We then started to leave but Jack stayed behind. We then started to sail as a collective. We then saw a ship approach from a distance.

"The enemy is here! Let's take them!" Someone shouted before the rest of the crew started to shout. That's when we saw a whole army of ships. There was more of them then us. We then looked at Jack.

"Parlay?" He said to us. We then managed to get to a small strip of land. That's when I saw Davy in bucket. He was with Beckett and Will. The four of us approached them.

"You be the cur that led these wolves to our door." Barbossa said to Will and I couldn't believe he'd do this.

"Don't blame Turner. He was merely the tool of your betrayal. If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left." Beckett said and that's when we all looked at Jack. I slapped him. How could he do this.