2.4. To the lady of truths

I was wondering what would potentially be going on, especially since we were going to see a lady. I never took her name in. All I know is, she had the truth on things. "Why is Jack afraid of the open ocean?" Will asked Gibbs. That was something that I didn't have an answer to either.

"Well, if you believe such things, there's a beast does the bidding of Davy Jones. A fearsome creature with giant tentacles that'll suction your face clean off and drag an entire ship down to the crushing darkness. The kraken. They say the stench of its breath it's like...Imagine, the last thing you know on God's green earth is the roar of the kraken and the reeking odor of a thousand rotting corpses. If you believe such things." Gibbs said to us and I looked at him.

"Well, that got terrifying." I said to mainly myself but had a nod from glass eye. I guess he agreed with me. I'll keep note of that, no using open oceans to have a dip in.

"And the key will spare him that?" Will asked, hopefully it was. I couldn't lose Jack at this point.

"Well, that's the very question Jack wants answered. Bad enough even to go visit...her." Gibbs said to us and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Her?" Will and I asked him at the same time. Now I wanted to know who this girl was.

"Aye." Gibbs said and as we dawned closer to the small shack I looked up at it. That was before I looked around and saw people there.

"No worries, mates. Tia Dalma and I go way back. Thick as thieves. Nigh inseparable, we are. Were. Have been. Before." Jack said to us all and I looked up at him. Now this would be something I wanted answers for.

"I'll watch your back." Gibbs said to him.

"It's me front I'm worried about." Jack said to us before he headed up.

"Mind the boat." Gibb said to Will.

"Mind the boat." He said to me.

"Mind the boat." I said to glass eye. I then headed up to the shack. I was hoping she'd be friendly.

"Jack Sparrow." I heard her voice say, and I kind of hated her already.

"Tia Dalma." He said back to her. It wasn't long until Gibbs got in.

"I always knew the wine was going to blow you back to me one day." She said to him, that was until she laid eyes on Will.

"You...you have a touch of...destiny about you, William Turner." She said to him and I just wanted to know how she knew his name. I was getting creeped out.

"You know me?" He asked her and I don't think he wanted that answer.

"You want to know me." She said to him as she got closer. I was definitely not to tell my sister this.

"There'll be no knowing here. We've come for help and we're not leaving without it. I thought I knew you." Jack said to her and this was definitely going to be a conversation for later now.

"Not so well as I had hoped. Come." She said to us and she waved us over.

"Come." Jack said as we all got closer to her table.

"What service may I do you? You know I demand payment." She said to us and she was caressing Will's face. I was traumatised now from this.

"I brought payment." Jack said before he whistled, Jack the monkey was then brought in. "Look." He said before shooting the monkey. "An undead monkey. Top that." Jack said as he handed it over. She opened the cage and he ran off.

"Don't! You've no idea how long it took us to catch that." Gibbs said as we looked at him.

"He's the devil in disguise." I said to them all.