𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.

𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. "Alright man so today, I have an absolute banger for y'all. We got Avery here with me today, she's one of the judges" Noah tells the camera.

"Hi!" She waves. "Okay so, there's three shoe boxes sitting on the island counter. Now Avery and I put some crazy ass ingredients in these boxes"

"Our contestants for today are Nelson, Lavar, and Niles" avery says. "We're gonna give them forty- five minutes to cook whatever's in the boxes," Noah walks towards the front doo. "I'm one of the judges, so is Avery and mama Neumann"

"So yeah, let's go introduce y'all to the contestants" Avery says. They walk into the kitchen.

"Alright y'all, so today we're doing a cooking competition" Noah says. "You guys will have forty- five minutes to cook whatever's in these boxes" Avery lays her hand on the black box.

"Question, do all the boxes have the same shit?" Niles asks. "Yes, they are all the same, any other questions?" Noah asks. "I got a question, can U get the black box?" Lavar makes them all laugh.

"Okay, you three line up in a straight line on the other side of the island" Avery says.

"Okay so, Avery and I are gonna show you guys the ingredients" Noah says. "But first things first, you guys have to make one on tray, and one dessert" She says.

"Yep, so are y'all ready to see the ingredients?" Noah asks. "No" Nelson replies. "Great well we're gonna show yall regardless!" Avery opens the box. "Your first ingredient will be ground beef"  "Oh yeah! I love meat!" Lavar shouts, making them all laugh.

"Okay, for your second ingredient.. you have bacon" Noah says as Lavar starts clapping. "This bitch is hyped over raw bacon" Nelson tells the camera.

"Nelson, shut up!" Lavar pushes him.

"Okay for you're third ingredient, you have dates" Avery says. "Forget the dates, let me take you on a date" Nelson rubs his hands together. "Oh hell nah!" Noah makes them laugh.

"Your fourth ingredient is.. hawaiian bread rolls" Noah says.

"For your fifth ingredient, you have honey" Avery says.

"All this honey but your still sweeter" Nelson grins. "Stop being cringey!" Niles shouts. "Shut up, Niles!" Nelson shouts back. "Then you guys have cashews and chocolate chips"  "Okay, you guys will have forty- five minutes on the clock, you make one on tray and one dessert" Noah says.

"And.. go!" Avery starts the timer on her phone.

Niles quickly turns on the stove top, he puts a tiny pot on the burner. Nelson and Lavar jog to their boxes, opening them.

"Alright so, I'm gonna start off with the meat, you feel me" Lavar grabs the ziplock back, he quickly puts a put on the burner. "What! I need a place to cookie my shit!" Nelson says. "I'm really worried about Lavar right now, he's trying to cook ground beef when there's a grill outside" Avery tells the camera.

"Don't worry judge, it's gonna turn out great!" He says. "Nelson has just been walking around wasting time" Noah says. "I'm washing my hands!" He rinses off with water, he then grabs the seasoning and jogs to his plate.

"Seasoning is key!" Nelson adds garlic powder to the raw meat.

"Oh yeah. I forgot the seasoning, where's it at?" Lavar searches the counter. "It's right here, dumb ass" Nelson hands it to him. "Shut up, Nelson! It ain't seasoned if you ain't sneezing" Lavar tells the camera.

Avery, Noah, and his mother are sitting around the dining table. "So here are the three judges, Avery, me and mama Neumann" Noah says. "Let's call in our first contestant, Niles!" Avery shouts. He walks into the dining room, setting his dishes in front of them.

"So Niles, please explain what you have for us today" Noah says. "Today, I have some pasta with like meat and stuff, and on the we have some cheese bread"

"Okay, let's give it a taste" Avery says.

"Wow Niles!" Cassie says. "Mm" Avery nods her head. "It's really good!" Noah dabs his mouth with a napkin. "Thank you, thank you" Niles bows.

The three take a bite out of the cheese bread. "You did really good with the seasoning, Niles" Noah says.

"I agree" Avery nods her head. "I like it, I'm impressed" Cassie says.

"Thank you, now here's the dessert," Niles puts the plates on the table. "It's a chocolate covered date with crushed cashews and honey on top"

The three take a bite. "I love the honey" Avery says. "I agree!" Cassie says. "Thank you, Niles. Nelson, your next!" Noah shouts.

He walks into the living room, sliding Noah's dish across the table.

"Here you guys go" Nelson sets his girlfriend and mother's plate in front of them. "Minus points!" Noah says. "What!" Nelson says. "What do you have for us today, Mr Nelson?" Cassie asks. "So today, we have the one and only, Nelson's famous spaghetti with garlic parmesan bread on the side"

The three take a bite. "Wow!" Cassie says.
"Okay, okay. Let me try the bread now," Noah takes a bite. "What the fuck!"

"Fuck you talking bout, I'm Gordon Ramsay" Nelson drags.

"I think the bread's good" Avery shrugs her shoulders. "Thank you, thank you. Now we got dessert, it's a date with melted chocolate and honey on top" Nelson says.

"What happened to the cashews?" Avery asks. "Well.. I ate em'" Nelson replies. "Wow" Noah says.

"Mm" Avery takes a bite. "Not bad, Nelson" Cassie says. "Okay chef Nelson, it's time to remove your self from the room, thank you so much for your dishes" Noah says. Nelson nods his head, walking out of the room. "Next contestant, Lavar Johnson!" Cassie shouts. He walks into the dining room, seeing his dishes in front of the judges.

"So we got some spicy seasoned pasta. It ain't like the others!" Lavar says.

"Oo, it's spicy" Avery takes a bite. "I got you, baby!" Nelson sets a glass of water in front of her. "The fuck! it's to spicy for me also" Noah says. "Good for you!" Nelson shouts. "Damn, I don't get no damn water?" Noah asks.

"Okay, now it's time for dessert! we got bread with melted chocolate on top"

"It's not bad" Noah takes a bite. "Oh hell no" Avery shakes her head. "It's like in the middle" Cassie says.

Lavar, Nelson, and his little brother stand in a line in front of the three judges. "Okay chefs, we appreciate what you've done for us today, we think you all did amazing" Noah holds back his laugh. "But unfortunately, there can only be one winner" Avery says. "Nelson, please step forward" Cassie says.

"Lets go! I won!" He gets hyped up. "Nels, you- you lost" Avery nods her head.

"I- I lost?"  "Yep, so get the fuck out of my kitchen!" Noah shouts. "I thought-" Nelson walks out of the dining room. "You didn't think shit! sorry mom, excuse my language"

"Okay, next person that we'd like to step forward.. Niles!" Avery says. "I won! I won!" He shouts jogging out of the dinging room. "I don't know what the hell he's on but Lavar, i'd like to congratulate you as today's winner" Noah says. "Let's go!" He does the griddy.

"Hell yeah bro! my seasoning was to good!"  "Yeah guys so Lavar won. Make sure to like the video and yeah, we'll see y'all in the next one" Noah says.