𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓. The camera starts rolling. "What up y'all, we in the gas station. Umm, we have a game today, both girls and boys will be playing in about.. two hours," Cam looks up from his phone. "Rod Wave Elite will be playing against Atlanta king and the girls.. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and find out"

"We're gonna beat their cheeks!" Nelson puts his arm around his girlfriend.

"Bro, how are you gonna say that in front of Avery!" Lavar says. "They probably are trash not gonna lie but anyways, Nelson how many likes on this video?"  "What do you think?" He whispers to his girlfriend's ear.

"Hundred thousand" Avery nods her head. "We both say one hundred- fifty thousand"

"Y'all heard em', so make sure you guys hit the damn like button. We finna chill for like an hour, might vlog for a little bit then we finna head to the game" Cam says.

"Alright y'all, we're walking to the gym right now. Umm, we were at at the gas station, then they kicked us out because they had to restock or some shit" Cam sips on his fiji water. "But anyways, Nelson, Avery, was y'all good getting swarmed that one event?"  "No. We couldn't fucking breathe, bro" She replies.

"Plus, you left us. That was L man's" Nelson shakes his head. "I left y'all? no, you and Ave always stay behind to take pictures and shit" Cam says.

"No we don't!" The couple says in sync.

"No they do. Don't they Ray?" Cam asks. "They don't know how to say, I- gotchu- later" He replies.

"No facts" Cam says. "This shits new bro" Avery says. "Yeah, you gotta teach us" Nelson adds. "Ray, how many time we gotta tell em. I mean we tell em' multiple times, what do they do? not listen" Cam says.

"I'm gonna throw up bro, why did I eat noodles?" Nelson holds his stomach.

"No it's okay, you weren't playing anyways. It's all good" Cam says. "You see this is why J3L's on top bro" Nelson says.

"You can't say that with an RWE jersey on" Avery says. "RWE is great at winning but I wanna go somewhere where I get minutes, like that one time I got a steal" Nelson says. "Well actually, someone ripped it, and the ball kinda like rolled to you.. and you grabbed it" Cam says.

"No, first play. Santos passed it to me, I swung it to Nate who swung it to Romelo. Romelo then swung it to me, and then boom bucket!"

"That was smooth, but after that you didn't put another shot up. What was that?" Cam asks.

"It's your fucking team, they don't pass me shit!" Nelson says. "they're your teammates" Cam says. "Yeah, but you know how to connect with them" Nelson says. "Oh so you're an L teammate. He can't connect with his own team" Cam looks at the camera.

They walk towards the parking lot of the gym as a tiny crowd shows up asking Nelson and his girlfriend for pictures, Cam and Ray still walking, "Look there they go again taking pictures"

The couple jogs back to them. "Cam, can I get a picture?" A teen boy asks.

"Yeah, I gotchu in a bit" He replies.

"See that's how you do it like a big dawg.. nah i'm just playing let's do it" Cam poses. "See look at him! and he yells at us for taking pictures" Nelson puts his arm around his girlfriends shoulder.

They walk into the gym spotting a lot of people surrounding the side lines.

"So, i'm looking at this Atlanta Kings team and I ain't gonna lie, they're screwed!" Cam looks at the camera as D'Aydrian blows his whistle telling everyone to back up. Avery sits on the bench beside her teammates.

Nelson walks towards her after going around taking pictures and singing autographs. "I'm gonna start warming up"  "Okay good luck, I love you" Avery kisses him.

"Thank you, I love you too" Nelson jogs to his team's group huddle.

"Alright you guys, this team's a lot younger, a lot shorter. So we should run them out the gym, I want it to be twenty to zero early. Skeeyee on me skeeyee on three, one, two, three," Cam says.

"SKEEYEE!" They all shout.

The game starts. The ball goes to Cam scott, he passes it to Zion who shoots a three, it goes in. Everyone cheers. The score so far being twenty- three to sixteen. Nelson shoots a three, it goes in. He grins over to the girl who has been supporting him since day one. Avery nods her head with a smile on her face.

Atlanta Kings had the ball, they do a point shot. It doesn't go in.

The ball rolls to Jordan. He gets the ball doing a slam dunk over one of the opponents. The crowd goes wild, doing the head tap celebration.

The game ends, Rod Wave Elite winning by twelve points. Avery jogs towards her boyfriend with open arms, "I'm so proud of you, Nels. You did amazing"  "Thank you, baby" He gets up from the crook of her neck kissing her.

The couple sits on the side line bench. Cam signals the girls to huddle in. Avery gets up doing her handshake with her boyfriend they had learned a couple minutes prier.

"Good luck, Ave!" Nelson smiles. "Thank you!"

"So y'all are gonna go out there and show all these people what they came to see. Let's get this win" Cam says.

the girls get on the court. The ball bounces to Avery, she runs it up the court doing a layup. It goes in, the crowd cheers. "Did I mention that's my girlfriend?" Nelson looks over to the camera.

Frankie grabs the ball shooting a three, it goes in. The crowd goes wild.

The score so far being twenty- one to fourteen. The opponent team grabs the ball and shoots a three. It goes in, one side of the gym cheers. "All those bitches over there can suck my dick!" D'Aydrian shouts.

Aliyah grabs the ball passing it to Brianna.

She dribbles and runs it up the court doing a layup. It doesn't go in. "It's alright, it's alright we still up!" Cam tells the camera.

The ball rolls to Amanda. She dribbles then passes it to Avery who does a hook shot. She jumps, her left foot pushing off the ground. It goes in, the crowd goes crazy.

The game ends, Ice Spice Elite won by fourteen points.

Nelson gets up from the bench hugging his girlfriend, "You did amazing, Ave!" He peppers her face in kisses. "Stop, stop!" She laughs pushing him away. "Alright y'all so we toke the W, I mean these two teams are probably one of the best teams I've ever coached" Can tells the camera.

As Cam talks to the camera, both Ice Spice and Rod Wave Elite huddle around the three. D'Aydrian stands behind Nelson, handing him the puppy.

"Baby, close your eyes and put your hands out" Nelson says as she does so. "I'm scared" She chuckles. He gently places the teacup puppy on her palms. "Aww" Everyone drags with their cameras out. She gasps with excitement, "Can I open my eyes?"

"Yes, open them" Nelson smiles.

"Oh my god! your so cute" She admires her new pet. "Thank you, Nels. I love you so much" Avery kisses him. He pulls away with a grin across his face, his teammates start hyping him up.