𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. "Alright so, I'm moving in with Nelson today. Umm, I'm real close with his parents so I just feel like they bum with me more than their own son. So mine as well just take his spot." Lavar told the camera.

"I'm not even gonna knock on the door because this is basically my house so let's just-" He opened it.

"I'm gonna go ahead and give you guys a tour and show y'all around my new home!" "Wait, does Nelson know you're moving in?" Ray asked. "Nah, he doesn't know. I believe Avery is also here so I better not walk in his room catching them making out. Anyways, if you come over here we have the dining room this is where we eat at. Well, I haven't ate here yet but this is where we will be eating at everyday." Lavar smiled.

"Y'all don't need to see the rest of that. Let's just go ahead and walk upstairs." He walked up the steps.

"Now, as we walk up these-" Lavar got cut off.

"You forgot to close your door!" Ray said. "Oh shit, my bad! I'm not used to having a door back at home." Lavar closed it. "Look! down there are my new parents!" Lavar looked down from the upstairs hallway. "Hi!" Cassie waved. "What's up!" Spencer said. "And there's my dog, her name is.."

"Tessa." Cassie smiled.

"Tessa yeah, my dog. So, let's keep going. This is my room." Lavar opened Nelson's bed room door.

Ray pointed the camera to Nelson lying on his couch eating Takis, his girlfriend sleeping on the bed. "Why are you- how did you-" "Shut the fuck up!" Lavar cut him off. "Hey! you shut the fuck up, my girlfriend is sleeping." Nelson looked over to the bed. "Fuck you and your girlfriend!Anyways so we got my beautiful shoe collection." Lavar walked towards the shelf.

"That's- that's mine." Nelson made Lavar turn to him. "Lavar? how did you get in here?" Avery sat up, stretching her arms.

"Don't you worry about that. Anyways, so this is my sixty thousand dollar tv. I also have a custom made Supreme ps4." Lavar said.

"That's a sticker." Nelson laughed with his girlfriend. "But yeah, I don't know why the fuck these two are in my room. Did I even invite y'all here?" Lavar asked. "What! this is my fucking house!" Nelson said. "What do you mean?" Lavar asked. "You didn't know he moved in?" Ray asked. "We're swapping lives, your- your- your-" Lavar said

"Your- my fucking ass." Avery laughed with her boyfriend.

"Shut the fuck up. That's why I moved in before your ass." Lavar made the couple gasp. "Anyways, you're about to live with my girl." Lavar said. "Bro, no!" Nelson looked over to his girlfriend. "Yeah, no." Avery lied back down putting the blanket back over her head.

"I'm staying here. This is my fucking room!" Lavar said.

"No." Nelson said. "Both of you get the fuck out. Y'all can do your lovey shit in the hallway." Lavar said. "Uhh. No." Nelson stared at him.

Lavar grabbed his feet, dragging him off the couch. "Anyways so we have this bathroom, very nice you know what I'm saying. Y'all don't gotta see any of that though, but I will be shitting in it pretty soon!" Lavar walked out of the room. "You know what.. I'm actually gonna do that right now!"

"I'll wait for you!" Ray shouted.

Lavar started to grunt loudly. "Are you beating your dick in my restroom?" Nelson got up from his couch. Lavar opened the door, "So yeah, this is my room."

"You can move in, but this my fucking room. That's my tv, those are my shoes, and that's my bathroom.. you can sleep in the closet." Nelson said. "But I was told by your parents that I will be moving here because they fuck with me more."

"Let's go ask them then." Nelson said.

"Alright, let's go." Lavar walked out of the room, Nelson and the camera man following him.

"He's for real taking your room, bro" Ray made Nelson turn around. "Wait, that- that wasn't a joke?" "You can share a room with Niles." Ray suggested. "Or just move in with Avery." Lavar added. "Not a bad idea." Nelson rubbed his hands together.

"So, didn't y'all tell me that I can move in here and kick Nelson out?" Lavar looked down from the upstairs hallway. "Yeah, because Nelson hasn't been following rules lately. He hasn't been walking the dogs, he's been sneaking Avery in. It just goes on forever!" Cassie said. "Mom, what!" Nelson shouted.

"You've been sneaking Avery in! Mama Neumann, lock your windows!" Lavar said.

"Bro, what!" Nelson put his hands on his head.

"Anyways, y'all heard it. I'm officially living here. Umm, maybe I could talk them into letting Nelson stay here because I just don't feel comfortable with him staying with my girl. I'm sure Avery wouldn't feel comfortable either, right?" Lavar looked over to Nelson. "Lavar?" Cassie asked.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked. "Do you know how to cook?" She asked. "Do I know how to cook?" Lavar assured. "Yes. You'll have to make dinner, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

"I don't know how to cook!" Lavar whispered to the camera.

"Yes ma'am. I know how to cook, yes ma'am!" He turned around to the Neumann's office.

"Oo, I didn't show you guys my gaming set up!" Lavar walked under the arched door frame. "This is my five thousand dollar gaming set up." "Excuse me, excuse me." Nelson stood in his way. Lavar reached for a chip, making Nelson back up. "What's yours is mine, we live in the same house!" Lavar said.

"Fine, but Avery's all mine." Nelson said as she walked into the room with a blanket wrapped around her body.

Nelson lied his head on her shoulder.

"Anyways, so yeah hope you guys enjoyed the tour of my new house!" Lavar said.
"Wait, since the video is over can you leave now?" Avery asked. "No absolutely not, this is my house dead ass." Lavar made the couple glance at the camera.

"But yeah guys. I'm gonna need ten thousand likes if you want Nelson to move in with my girl-" He got cut off by the girlfriend.

"Woah, what?" Avery asked.

"Let's scrap that. I'm gonna need ten thousand likes if y'all want more videos dropping. But yeah, I'll see y'all boys in the next video man, we out."