𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘. He woke up, tapping on his girlfriend's notification. "Happy birthday, my love. Look under your bed, I'm just playing go outside" He smiled, heading down downstairs.

Nelson opened the front door seeing three boxes. "No way!" He gasped knowing exactly what was inside. He quickly took the boxes inside, opening them. There were two basketball shoes and a
Bear brick he's been wanting.

Nelson FaceTime's his girlfriend. She answers it. "Avery!"  "Yes?" She asked. "Thank you so much! I love you!"  "You're welcome, I love you too. Happy birthday, pretty boy." She smiled.

"I can't wait to see you for dinner." He said.

"Me too! what are you gonna wear?"  "Uhh, I have no idea. How about you come over so we can go to dinner together?" Nelson suggested. "Okay! i'll tell my mom to drop me off."

"Okay, bye I love you!" Nelson said. "I love you more. Mwah." Avery ended the FaceTime call.

She walked into her parent's bedroom, "Mom, is it okay if we get Starbucks, then drop me off at Nelson's? we wanna go to the dinner together"  "Of course, just make sure to take your dress and stuff." Amy replied.

"Okay, thank you." Avery jogged back into her bedroom.

She puts her dress in her backpack, as she forgot to put her boyfriend's gifts also.

They arrive at the Neumann's house. "Did you bring Nelson's gifts?" Amy looked over to her daughter. "Mhm." Avery nodded.

At least she thought so.

"Okay. I'll see you at dinner mom. Bye, I love you!"  "Bye honey, be safe!" Amy said.

Avery walked towards the front door, ringing on the doorbell. Nelson opens the door quickly hugging her, "Hi, Avery!"  "Hi, I brought you a frappe and a birthday cake pop." She smiled, handing the goodies over.

"I love you so much!" Nelson peppered her face in kisses.

"Stop, stop!" Avery laughed. "And thank you so much for my gifts." He kissed her. "You're welcome, birthday boy." Avery scrunched up his curls.

The two walked up the stairs going into his bedroom. "Okay, let's see what you got." Avery walked into his closet. "What are you wearing?" Nelson sat on the edge of the bed, eating his cake pop. "A light blue dress." "Then I'll wear light blue too." Nelson said.

"Okay, then how do you like this." Avery lied the outfit across the bed.

"I love it. Thank you." He got up from the bed, pecking her lips. "You're welcome."

Spencer, Cassie, Noah, Nile, Nelson, and Avery went into the Uber.

"Mom, can you please bring the three wrapped gifts that are on my bed to the dinner, I forgot to bring them." Avery reread before sending.

"Ave." Nelson said. "Yes?" She turned off her phone. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. I just forgot the other half of  your gifts at my house. My mom's gonna bring them to the dinner."  "Baby, two was enough." Nelson tucked a strand of her hair in the back of her ear.

"I know but it's your birthday." She smiled. "I love you." He leaned in for a kiss. "Well, I love you more." Avery went in for another. Nelson lied his head on her shoulder.

They arrive at the restaurant. The six got off the Uber, walking inside.

"Neumann's and Leanne's?" The hostess asked.

"Yes ma'am." Cassie said. "Okay, you guys may follow me." The hostess led them into a full room with the Neumann's, Leanne's, and most importantly, Nelson's closest friends.

Everyone finished their food. Nelson sat beside the gift table. He began by opening his girlfriend's first gift. It was a pair of blue and brown dunks. Nelson quickly gasped, hugging his girlfriend from behind. She turned around in confusion. "Thank you, Avery!"

She looked across the room, seeing the wrapping paper she has used, "You're welcome!" She kissed him.

Nelson opened his girlfriend's second and third gift. It was two Nike sweat sets.

Finally, he gets to the last gift. His eyes unfolded to see a big sparkly chain. Everyone gasped as he picked it up. "No way!" He admired it. Nelson quickly jogged to Avery, tearing up. "Thank you so, so much! you truly made my birthday." "You are very, very welcome." Avery swayed him in the hug.

She knew how much her boyfriend deserved a meaningful and significant gift like that.